DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Human Identification Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis - by Product and Service, Technology, Application, and End User" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific human identification market is expected to grow from US$ 372.89 million in 2021 to US$ 825.29 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.0% from 2021 to 2028.
The growing support from governments, rising number of public-private partnerships, and increasing number of funding plans are enhancing the growth of the medical devices industry in Asia Pacific. In addition, countries in the regions present vital growth opportunities for this industry due to the ever-increasing population and large geriatric population. According to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), in 2019, China was the leading spender on healthcare research and development.
Such heavy investments in the development of the healthcare sector support the adoption of advanced technologies in this sector. Governments of several countries in Asia offer tax incentives, cheaper land, incubators and other instrument aids, and direct investments to encourage the local medical devices companies to expand their abilities and capacities. Countries, including Malaysia, Taiwan, Singapore, India, China, and Japan, have proven to be the most favorable destinations for the medical devices industry player to establish and expand their businesses.
Several Asian governments have expressed interest in forensic research, and the development and production of human identification products. In March 2013, the Taiwanese government invested US$ 3 million to speed up equipment procurement projects for its forensic laboratories, among other ongoing programs in the country. Further, the Indian government plans to develop a national criminal DNA fingerprint database. The development of such a database will require high-end instruments and consumables, which is expected to boost the demand for human identification products in the coming years.
With new features and technologies, vendors can attract new customers and expand their footprints in emerging markets. This factor is likely to drive the human identification market growth at a notable CAGR during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific Human Identification Market Segmentation
The Asia Pacific human identification market is segmented on the basis of product and service, technology, application, end user, and country.
Based on product and service, the market is segmented into consumables, services, instruments, and software. The market for the consumables segment is sub segmented into electrophoresis kits and reagents, DNA amplification kits and reagents, DNA quantification kits and reagents, DNA extraction kits and reagents, and rapid DNA analysis kits and reagents.
By technology, the Asia Pacific human identification market is segmented into capillary electrophoresis, polymerase chain reaction, nucleic acid purification and extraction, automated liquid handling, microarrays, next-generation sequencing, and rapid DNA analysis.
Based on application, the market is segmented into forensic applications, paternity identification, and other applications.
Based on end user, the market is segmented into forensic laboratories, research and academic centres, and government institutes.
- Government Initiatives to Support Forensic Programs
- Novel Sampling Methods and Portable Equipment Supporting DNA Phenotyping, Immunochromatography, Geolocation, and Other Advanced Forensic Techniques
- High Costs Associated with Instruments Used in Genomic Studies
- Untapped Potential in Developing Regions
- Growing Intervention of Technology in Forensic Science
Key Topics Covered:
2. Asia Pacific Human Identification Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Asia Pacific Human Identification Market - Market Landscape
5. Asia Pacific Human Identification Market- Key Market Dynamics
6. Asia Pacific Human Identification Market- Country Analysis
7. Asia Pacific Human Identification Market Analysis - By Product and Services
8. Asia Pacific Human Identification Market Analysis - By Technology
9. Asia Pacific Human Identification Market Analysis - By Application
10. Asia Pacific Human Identification Market Analysis - By End User
11. Asia Pacific Human Identification Market - Country Analysis
12. Asia Pacific Human Identification Market-Industry Landscape
13. Company Profiles
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Promega Corporation
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Illumina, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Hamilton Company
- LGC Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7fxe25
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900