DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Asia Pacific" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Asia Pacific briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the tissue and hygiene market, highlights buzz topics, emerging regions, countries and categories as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces.
It identifies the opportunity zones within tissue and hygiene, analyses leading companies and brands, assesses the importance of private label and offers strategic analysis of major factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, economic/lifestyle/environmental influences, distribution or pricing issues.
Although there was a slight slowdown in growth of nappies/diapers/pants sales in Asia Pacific in 2020, Coronavirus (COVID-19) did not have as big an impact on these products as many others in the region.
Given they are seen as essential products by many parents, they were reluctant, if possible, to stop buying them, albeit perhaps trading down to lower-priced products given the economic impact of the pandemic. Strong annual growth rates are expected from 2021.
Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
- Away-from-Home Tissue and Hygiene
- Retail Tissue and Hygiene
- Rx/Reimbursement Adult Incontinence
- Total Tissue
- Market sizes (historic and forecasts)
- Company shares
- Brand shares
- Distribution data
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Tissue and Hygiene market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Regional Overview
- Leading Companies and Brands
- Forecast Projections
- Country Snapshots
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hhg0fx
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900