DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia-Pacific Plastic Recycling Market Research Report: Forecast (2021-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The rapidly growing environmental waste is raising concerns about several health disorders and other environment-related issues. Hence, it is crucial to recycle plastic and avoid emissions. Recycling is a practice of converting scrap material into usable substances that can help reduce waste from the environment. Several benefits come with the process of recycling. Be it the eminent use of energy, reduced landfills, or the decreasing carbon emissions in the environment, various substances, such as textile, plastic, automotive, electronics, and more, can be recycled.
The market is likely to grow at around 6.4% CAGR during the forecast period, i.e., 2021-26, primarily due to the rapidly rising plastic emissions. India, China, Japan, and Indonesia are prime countries likely to contribute to great market opportunities for the Plastic Recycling Market in the forecast period.
Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Accounted for the Largest Market Share
Based on the type, the market classifies into five major and other segments. Out of all, Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) has the largest share in the market. The collection of plastic bottles, food & beverage packaging, textiles, and automobiles, etc., leads to the burgeoning demand of the plastic recycling market in the region, states The publisher in their research report, "APAC Plastic Recycling Market Analysis, 2021."
Textile Segment likely to witness a Significant Hike during the Forecast Years
Based on the End-User Industries, the Textile segment shall observe a significant hike in the APAC Plastic Recycling Market due to the rapidly increasing demand for producing textiles through recycled plastics in countries like India & China owing to the growing environmental concerns. Hence, based on this factor, the Textile segment shall attain a substantial growth rate in the years to come.
Environmental protection is one of the prime drivers of the APAC Plastic Recycling Market. The rising environmental concerns have exponentially increased the need to conserve the surroundings and create a plastic-free environment for better living, thereby propelling the overall market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
3. Executive Summary
4. Impact of COVID-19 on APAC Plastic Recycling Market
5. APAC Plastic Recycling Market Dynamics
6. APAC Plastic Recycling Market Value Chain Analysis
7. APAC Plastic Recycling Market Key Strategic Imperatives for Success & Growth
8. Recent Development in APAC Plastic Recycling Market, 2020
9. Global Medical Oxygen Concentrator Market Outlook, 2016- 2026F
10. APAC Plastic Recycling Market Government Regulations and Policies
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Initiatives Company Profile (Business Description, Product Segmentation, Recent Developments, Key Contacts etc.)
- Alpek Polyester,
- Centriforce Products Limited,
- Clean Tech UK Ltd,
- DS Smith,
- Euresi Plastics SL,
- EF PLASTICS UK LIMITED,
- Far Eastern New Century Corporation (Phoenix Technologies),
- Foss Performance Materials,
- Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited,
- JFC Group,
- Krones AG,
- Lotte Chemical Corporation,
- MBA Polymers Inc.,
- Mumford Industries,
- Petco. Co. za,
- Pistoni Srl,
- PolyClean Technologies,
- Reliance Industries Limited,
- Teijin Limited,
- UltrePET LLC,
- Verdeco Recycling Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4zkjtz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900