DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Scrap Metals Directory 2023" directory has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This new edition of the Asia Pacific Scrap Metals Directory has been thoroughly researched, to bring you a completely up-to-date guide to the region's ever-changing recycling industry, scrap merchants, brokers, and processors, works for clearance and demolition companies, ship-breakers and dismantlers are being contacted right now!
If you do business at any point of the scrap supply chain, whether it be industrial scrap generation, merchandising and brokering, equipment and plant supply, steel working, secondary ingot making, smelting and refining, fabrication or shipping, or other service industries, or if you are looking to break into a new market segment, the Asia Pacific Scrap Metal Directory will provide you with all the information you need to make new contacts - and keep track of old ones.
Look at the wealth of information you'll get in the Asia Pacific Scrap Metals Directory:
- Full company contact details
- Web and Email addresses
- Names of key management personnel
- Locations of offices, branches, yards, and processing operations
- Shipping facilities
- Subsidiary companies
- Company activities
- Materials/products handled - including all ferrous and non-ferrous items
You can access the exact information you require in a matter of a few seconds, using the detailed indexes:
- Index to countries - lists companies by countries so you can find what you need from a specific country
- Alphabetical Index - lists companies alphabetically to enable a quick location for a specific business contact
- Buyers Guide Index - lists companies by metal and country, giving their page number reference so you can flick straight to their listing in the directory. For example, under Aluminum in China, you'll find a list of all companies who trade scrap Aluminum and are based in China, with their page number reference
For more information about this directory visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h1nwcx
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900