DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Subscription Video on Demand (SVoD) Market Trends and Opportunities in Asia-Pacific" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Subscription Video on Demand (SVoD) Market Trends and Opportunities in Asia-Pacific provides an executive-level overview of the subscription video on demand (SVoD) market, developments, and strategies in Asia-Pacific.
This report highlights the main growth drivers in the APAC SVoD market, gives an overview of the regional trends for SVoD players, deep dives into the latest developments in the region, and provides an overview and set of recommendations on the positioning and future growth strategies that different stakeholders can adopt.
The report analyzes the key themes and direction of the Asia-Pacific SVoD market. It gives SVoD players and telcos insights into how to navigate the increasingly fragmented SVoD market and identify growth opportunities.
The report reviews the strategies adopted by SVoD players and telcos in the market, supported by three case studies. The report further comments on the future of the SVoD market as it continues to grow rapidly.
- Section 1: Regional Market Trends and Competitive Dynamics in Asia-Pacific: this section provides context through a discussion of the pay-TV market in Asia-Pacific and identifies the main trends and developments in the Asia-Pacific SVoD market.
- Section 2: SVoD Subscription and Revenue Trends in Asia-Pacific: this section dives deeper into the dynamics of the SVoD market in Asia-Pacific with supporting graphs of market trends
- Section 3: Select Country Reviews: this section examines three SVoD markets, the key players, the key strategies, the market demands, and the future growth trends of the markets.
- Section 4: Key Takeaways and Recommendations: this section provides a summary of key takeaways and recommendations for SVoD stakeholders and a summary of expected market opportunities and growth directions.
- The Asia-Pacific SVoD market is being driven by increasing fixed and mobile broadband penetration.
- SVoD players must engage in a high degree of localisation in the linguistically and culturally diverse Asia-Pacific region.
- Many pay-TV operators have been executing the 'TV Anywhere' strategy by evolving into content aggregators of multiple SVoD platforms and bundling with pay-TV services.
- Broadcasters, such as Disney, have been pivoting to a direct-to-consumer model and shutting their channels in Asia-Pacific.
- Competition for SVoD subscribers will move to mobile as 4G and 5G mobile coverage improves, especially in underserved rural areas.
- Bharti Airtel
- Eros Now
- Kayo Sport
- LG U+
- Reliance Jio
- SK Telecom
- Sony Pictures
- Spark Sport
- Telekom Malaysia
- Vodafone Idea
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4vtc9
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900