DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Australia: Cloud and Data Centre Market - 2022 to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Australian Data Centre market has undergone consolidation with Equinix acquiring Metronode, with 1ten facilities in Australia and MacQuarie also acquiring the majority of AirTrunk.
The report also reveals Australia has recently undergone a Data Centre building boom, with new facilities from AirTrunk, CDC, Equinix, Macquarie and Next DC.
New facilities are planned by Digital Realty, Stack Infrastructure & xScale but the analyst forecasts that space and power will increase by 22 percent and Data Centre revenues by 29 percent over the four-year period to the end of 2026.
There are over 70 data centre facilities in Australia with close to 500,000 m2 of data centre space.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Profiles of key Data Centre profiles
- Details of the new Data Centre developments planned
- A forecast for Data Centre raised floor space from the end of 2022 to the end of 2026
- A forecast for Data Centre Customer Power from the end of 2022 to the end of 2026
- A forecast for Data Centre utilisation
- A forecast for Data Centre pricing
- A forecast for Data Centre revenues from the end of 2022 to the end of 2026
- Key Conclusions
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes
- Digital Realty
- Next DC
- Stack Infrastructure
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7k5sf2-cloud?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900