- Tint is a new augmented reality software for cosmetic businesses
- Tests have shown improvements in conversion rates, average order value, and engagement
HONG KONG--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#AIMakeup--In 2022, Banuba added a new product called Tint to its software offerings. This now includes an automated system for AI seasonal color analysis and a recommendation engine that helps people determine their color profile and receive suggestions for the most suitable beauty products and combinations. This is currently the only available solution of its kind on the market.
The lifelike quality of the products are in line with the needs of the most demanding companies and can realistically offer the following benefits:
- over 200% better conversion rate;
- over 30% higher average order value;
- a more than 300% increase in website engagement.
Artificial intelligence technology allows Tint to provide accurate personalized recommendations. People admire products that the AI mechanism recommends and thus this boosts conversions and decreases returns by up to 60%. Even if the person doesn’t know what will fit, the software will make sure they are only shown the products that are guaranteed to look good on them.
The main competitive advantages of Tint are:
- patented Banuba face tracking technology with 3,308 vertices;
- significantly faster technology and better accuracy;
- AI face and seasonal color analysis;
- AI beauty advisor;
- makeup look try-on (potentially increase customer lifetime value);
- accessible on almost any connected device with a camera;
- fast integration that takes up to two weeks;
- digitization of new products in 48 hours.
Tint is an out-of-the-box solution for beauty retailers and cosmetic manufacturers that combines a realistic makeup try-on, an advanced AI beauty advisor, and a buyer-friendly UI. The application is web-based, making it available on any device with a working internet connection. This will expand the potential audience for the companies using it. Watch the demo of makeup virtual try-on.
Banuba is an augmented reality company with over 7 years on the market, pioneering face tracking and virtual background technologies. Its other products include a virtual try-on SDK for jewelry and glasses, FaceAR SDK – a software development kit for various AR applications, and Video Editor SDK – a compact and feature-rich mobile kit for video editing.
Email: [email protected]
Tint website: https://www.banuba.com/tint-makeup-virtual-try-on
Tint on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tint-virtual-try-on