DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fungicides China Monthly Report 2022" newsletter has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Fungicides China News provides you with real-time intelligence on China's fungicides market.
The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 15 issues in total.
The development of Chinese agriculture has increased demand for fungicides significantly in recent years, but the industry is now crying out for capital, more advanced technology and higher quality products. China's tightening environmental regulations are also having a great effect on producers.
Fungicides China News will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire fungicides industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption.
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Contents of a Previous Issue
- Editor's Note
- Company Dynamics
- Norsyn Crop to go public on SZSE
- Jiangxi Haili to construct 3,000 t/a pyraclostrobin project
- Jiangsu Kuaida's production lines maintain high production capacity utilization rate
- Shaoxing BSM sees growth in net profit
- Market Analysis
- China's ex-works prices of fungicide TC maintain stable in Aug.
- Pesticide and fertiliser companies face production cuts as power restriction in Sichuan
- Import and Export
- China's azoxystrobin export from Jan. to May 2022
- Fujian issues plan to boost synergy of anti-pollution and carbon reduction work
- ICAMA to approve 17 fungicide products
- Wet and rainy weather in northeast China may induce rice blast
- News in Brief
- Hebei issues fourth batch of chemical parks to be approved
- Patent of isofetamid to expire in Aug. 2025
- Jiangsu Repont's project approved by local governments
- Lier Chemical registers significant growth in business figures
- China holds online conference on the occurrence trend of major pests & diseases
- Jiangsu Youjia witnesses sound effect in SHRT transformation project
- Shandong Luba to construct high-end and green chemical production lines
- FMC joins hands with Moon Biotech
- Shandong CYNDA reports growth in net profit in H1 2022
- Hubei removes chemical enterprises in riverine areas
- Price Update
- Ex-works prices of main fungicides in China, 8 Aug. 2022
- Shanghai Port prices of main fungicides in China, 8 Aug. 2022
- FOB Shanghai prices of main fungicides in China, 8 Aug. 2022
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4yn24n
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900