DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Neodymium Iron Boron Magnet Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
China NdFeB magnet market reached a volume of 96,461 Tons in 2020, representing the world's largest market. Looking forward, the China NdFeB magnet market to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years.
Neodymium - Iron - Boron (NdFeB) are the strongest types of permanent magnets commercially available. These magnets have the highest energy product for their mass compared to other permanent magnets and create the strongest magnetic field.
This strong magnetic strength allows for significant product miniaturisation, improved product performance, super strong adhesive force and reduced manufacturing costs. NdFeB magnets are available in a wide range of shapes, sizes and grades and can be found in a variety of applications such as high-performance motors, brushless DC motors, magnetic separation, magnetic resonance imaging, sensors and loudspeakers.
The market for NdFeB magnets in China is strongly driven by the abundant availability of raw materials required for their production. China has the largest reserve of rare-earth minerals and holds a monopoly over the raw materials.
However, since the regulations for exporting the raw materials have become stringent over the past few years, the industries that are dependent on these magnets have set up their plants in China in order to reduce their production costs. Some of the industries where the demand for these magnets is growing include electronics, medical devices, automobiles, wind industry, etc.
This report provides a deep insight into the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the domestic consumption and exports?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
- What is the structure of the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
- What are the profit margins in the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2020
- Historical Data Coverage: 2015-2020
- Market Forecast: 2021-2026
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: China
- Segments Covered: Application, Region, Domestic Consumption and Exports
Market Breakup by Application:
- Power Generators
- Medical Industry
- Wind Power
Market Breakup by Region:
Market Breakup by Domestic Consumption and Exports:
- Domestic Consumption
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jguskh
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900