LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#RiceNoodlesMarketinAPAC--Technavio has been monitoring the rice noodles market in APAC and it is poised to grow by USD 855.18 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major trends in the market?
Product launches is a major trend driving the growth of the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- The year-over-year growth for 2020 is estimated at 5.24% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 855.18 mn.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Acecook Vietnam Joint Stock Co., Kikkoman Corp., Leong Guan Food Manufacturer Pte Ltd., Manassen Foods, NISSIN FOODS HOLDINGS Co. Ltd., PT INDOFOOD SUKSES MAKMUR Tbk, Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd., THAITAN FOODS INTERNATIONAL Co. Ltd., The Kraft Heinz Co., and Vietnam Food Industries Joint Stock Co, are some of the major market participants
- What is the key market driver?
The increasing demand for gluten-free products in APAC is one of the major factors driving the market.
- How big is the Rest of APAC market?
The APAC region will contribute 34% of the market share.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Acecook Vietnam Joint Stock Co., Kikkoman Corp., Leong Guan Food Manufacturer Pte Ltd., Manassen Foods, NISSIN FOODS HOLDINGS Co. Ltd., PT INDOFOOD SUKSES MAKMUR Tbk, Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd., THAITAN FOODS INTERNATIONAL Co. Ltd., The Kraft Heinz Co., and Vietnam Food Industries Joint Stock Co. are some of the major market participants. The increasing demand for gluten-free products in APAC will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Rice noodles market in APAC 2020-2024: Segmentation
Rice noodles market in APAC is segmented as below:
- Rice Vermicelli
- Rice Stick
- Rest Of APAC
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43253
Rice noodles market in APAC 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The rice noodles market in APAC report covers the following areas:
- Rice noodles market in APAC Size
- Rice noodles market in APAC Trends
- Rice noodles market in APAC Industry Analysis
This study identifies product launches as one of the prime reasons driving the Rice noodles market growth in APAC during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Rice noodles market in APAC 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist rice noodles market growth in APAC during the next five years
- Estimation of the rice noodles market size in APAC and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the rice noodles market in APAC
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of rice noodles market vendors in APAC
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Force Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Rice vermicelli - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rice stick and others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Retail - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Foodservice - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- China - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Thailand - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Vietnam - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Indonesia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rest of APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Acecook Vietnam Joint Stock Co.
- Kikkoman Corp.
- Leong Guan Food Manufacturer Pte Ltd.
- Manassen Foods
- NISSIN FOODS HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
- PT INDOFOOD SUKSES MAKMUR Tbk
- Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd.
- THAITAN FOODS INTERNATIONAL Co. Ltd.
- The Kraft Heinz Co.
- Vietnam Food Industries Joint Stock Co.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.