TrustRadius recognizes Dialpad as a leader in the Call Recording Software category
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dialpad Inc., the industry leader in AI-powered communication and collaboration, today announced that TrustRadius has recognized Dialpad Talk with a 2021 Top Rated Award. With more than 125 verified reviews, Dialpad Talk is recognized by the TrustRadius community as a valuable player in the Call Recording Software category.
“Dialpad Talk has earned a Top Rated award for the Call Recording Software category based entirely on feedback from their customers,” said Megan Headley, VP of Research at TrustRadius. “Reviewers on TrustRadius rate Dialpad Talk an 8.5 out of 10 for overall ease of use. Reviewers also love the platform’s built-in web conferencing and call/voicemail transcription capabilities.”
Since 2016, the TrustRadius Top Rated Awards have become the industry standard for unbiased recognition of B2B technology products. Based entirely on customer feedback, the TrustRadius Top Rated Awards are not influenced by analyst opinion or status as a TrustRadius customer. For complete details on the methodology and scoring used to determine Top Rated winners, please review the TrustRadius criteria breakdown page.
Hear from verified users on how much they value Dialpad Talk:
- “[Dialpad] has helped us solve the work-from-anywhere problem (pre-COVID-19), as well as making the different call centers easily managed by the different teams themselves. They can seamlessly update their messaging, change routing options, and add/remove users on their own without involving the support team for help. It also helps the training team spend more time coaching instead of trying to sort through call recordings.” — Mike Monteiro, Telecommunications Manager, EF Educational Tours
- “Dialpad Talk helps all our departments communicate, not only via phone, but chat, and has a lot of features and apps that we can integrate. We use it on our desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and more, and you can receive notifications on any and/or all devices, so we would never miss a call or a message. Beyond that, Dialpad Talk is such a nice app that requires less effort on the customer's end.” — Jonatan Serna Higuera, Supervisor, Edge Logistics
“We’re proud that Dialpad Talk’s unique capabilities like Voice Intelligence and real-time transcription help our user community get the most out of every conversation,” said Craig Walker, CEO and founder of Dialpad. “We take user input seriously and thank our customers for sharing feedback on TrustRadius, which in turn, enables us to build technology that makes business communications more efficient and productive.”
- Looking to share your own feedback on TrustRadius? Please leave a review here.
- Learn why Dialpad is a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide UCaaS Service Providers for SMB and Enterprise 2021 Vendor Assessments
- Discover how Dialpad utilizes AI to unify UCaaS and CCaaS
- Dialpad ranks as a leader in VoIP with more than 400 5-star reviews on G2
Dialpad is the leading cloud communications platform for AI-powered calling, conferencing and contact centers. Dialpad's proprietary, real-time Artificial Intelligence engine, Voice Intelligence (Vi™), helps businesses make smarter decisions by giving real-time insights on every call. Built on the Google Cloud Platform for unmatched security and reliability, Dialpad is easy to deploy, integrate and scale. Today, more than 70,000 of the world’s most innovative businesses use Dialpad and its seamless integrations with Google Workspace, HubSpot, Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, Zendesk and others to allow every user to be more productive. Customers include T-Mobile, Twitter, WeWork, Uber, Stripe, Netflix, Motorola Solutions, Splunk and Domo. Dialpad is backed by the world’s leading investors including Amasia, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, GV, ICONIQ Capital, OMERS Growth Equity, Salesforce Ventures, Scale Ventures, Section 32, SoftBank Corp., T-Mobile Ventures and Work-Bench. Dialpad is headquartered in the United States, with offices in Australia/New Zealand, Brazil, Canada, India, Japan and the UK. Visit www.dialpad.com for more information and to request a demo.
TrustRadius helps technology buyers make better decisions and helps vendors tell their unique story, improve conversion, engage high-intent buyers, and gain customer insights. Each month over 1 million B2B technology buyers, over 50% from large enterprises, use verified reviews and ratings on TrustRadius.com to make informed purchasing decisions. Headquartered in Austin, TX, TrustRadius was founded by successful entrepreneurs and is backed by Mayfield Fund, LiveOak Venture Partners, and Next Coast Ventures.