Below are the main trends, technologies, and concerns of IIoT integration covered in the Smart City Guide:
1. On the connectivity side, there appears a trend of fully integrated embedded communication systems which allow optimizing costs, engineering efforts, and size of the networks:
All-in-one Smart City Box provides flexible and customizable solution for IP-surveillance and connection of sensors/alarm/speaker/display/WiFi/LTE/solar battery/routers, etc.
2. Data acquisition solutions for various needs of vertical markets:
- Industrial wireless cellular routers with fiber ports (WR316) and serial ports (WR322 series)
- Industrial IoT edge Computer/gateway
- Railway L3 cyber security (MP614) and infotainment (MP310) switches
- PoE and cellular gateway in one device (WR329P) for vehicle tracking and onboard IP-surveillance
- Rackmount L2/L3 switches for Data Centers
- Ruggedized L2/L3 PoE and Ethernet switches
3. Enhanced Cyber Security features for network protection, as data security concerns are the biggest challenge when it comes to planning and executing IIoT projects.
4. Data redundancy and backup: ERPS v.2 backup by wireless network, patented auto-offload technology.
5. Network management (NetMaster), data analytics and management from any place at any time from the Cloud platform (ThingsMaster Cloud), over-the-air device configuration (ThingsMaster OTA).
6. Environmental monitoring with weatherproof sensor systems (ES100 series).
You are welcome to download the Smart City Guide on WoMaster’s website to learn the technology behind the innovative embedded solution, secure connectivity, reliable data collection/backup, and contextualized intelligence on the level of network analytics and control: https://www.womaster.eu/download_21.htm
Note: The Smart City Guide is available for website registered members only.
Please register first: https://www.womaster.eu/member_register.php
Also, you can request your hard copy of the Smart City Guide by contacting us by [email protected]
To learn even more about IIoT and Smart City integration, you’re welcome to register for participation in the series of webinars “IIoT in 30 min” held by WoMaster every second Thursday from Jan to Jun 2019 at 10 a.m. CET: https://goo.gl/forms/fEBpW4eI7dCfzNG32
With over 20 years of industrial IoT market experience, WoMaster Group is one of the leading IoT providers in Industrial world. The company is joint ventured by global listed Industrial companies including QNAP Group, HMS Industrial Networks, and HolyStone Group. WoMaster designs and manufactures high-quality industrial products for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, intelligent transportation and smart city surveillance. From networking devices to all-in-one communication station, WoMaster adds value by the hardened design, public and private cloud platform, high levels of Cyber Security protection, and customer oriented solutions.
Email: [email protected]