The Forest Interactive playbook highlights key trends and forecasts of the esports market in Africa, an essential guide on revenue opportunities for mobile operators to increase subscriber growth and reduce customer churn.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--$NONE #NONE--Forest Interactive, a developer of scalable mobile platforms, releases an esports playbook, titled �The Potential of Mobile Gaming � Revenue Opportunities for Mobile Operators in Africa�.
The playbook offers insights and guidance for African mobile operators seeking to increase subscriber growth and optimize returns on their investment in the digital voucher market. Following the rise in high-speed internet connections in recent years, online gaming, especially on mobile devices, has become more practical and accessible for people living across Africa�s emerging markets.
- Africa is the only region in the world with an increasing youth population.
- Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Nigeria, and South Africa are the main markets on the rise in Africa.
- Mobile gaming is expected to lead the segment with a major market share.
- More than 70% of South African youth between ages 18 and 26 have spent money on games, while most African gamers prefer mobile games as console prices are high.
- The growing impact of microinfluencers: 30% of consumers prefer products promoted by a regular person hence brands are now working with microinfluencers.
�The growth of connectivity in Africa has surpassed that of countries in Europe and Asia in recent years. The expansion of the 4G network in the region also contributed to the increased number of esports players,� said Houda Lahrichi, Country Manager at Forest Interactive Morocco.
�The esports market in Africa is a mobile operator goldmine as countless efforts have been developed by industry associations, esports league, gaming centers, and gaming shops,� added Houda.
About Forest Interactive
Forest Interactive develops scalable mobile platforms that enables mobile operators and content providers to build enriched customer experiences with highly customizable and easy-to-use platforms. With over a decade of industry experience, Forest Interactive has expanded to include a workforce of 20+ nationalities in 17 regional offices and 35 operating countries, providing innovative and comprehensive solutions to 90+ mobile operators and 100+ content partners with the capacity to reach 1.4 billion subscribers worldwide. Visit forest-interactive.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
+603 2162 2728