DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Ceramics - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Automotive Ceramics estimated at US$1.8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2.5 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5% over the period 2020-2027.
Functional Ceramics, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 5.2% CAGR to reach US$1.5 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Structural Ceramics segment is readjusted to a revised 4.6% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 41.6% share of the global Automotive Ceramics market.
The U.S. Accounts for Over 27% of Global Market Size in 2020, While China is Forecast to Grow at a 8.1% CAGR for the Period of 2020-2027
The Automotive Ceramics market in the U.S. is estimated at US$482.5 Million in the year 2020. The country currently accounts for a 26.97% share in the global market. China, the world second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$534.8 Million in the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 8.1% through 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.8% and 4% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.6% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$534.8 Million by the year 2027.
Select Competitors (Total 67 Featured) -
- 3M Company
- CeramTec GmbH
- CoorsTek, Inc.
- Corning, Inc.
- Dyson Technical Ceramic Ltd.
- Elan Technology
- IBIDEN CO., Ltd.
- Kyocera Corporation
- McDanel Advanced Ceramic Technologies LLC
- Morgan Advanced Materials Plc
- NGK Insulators Ltd.
- Saint Gobain Performance Ceramics and Refractories
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Automotive Ceramics Market: Unique Properties of Ceramics Drive Demand from Automotive Industry
- Select Applications of Ceramics in Automotive Industry
- Zirconia Oxide Ceramics to Grow at Highest Rate through Forecast Period
- Automotive Engine Parts: The Largest Application Segment
- China and Asia-Pacific Emerge as the Largest and Fastest Growing Regional Market for Automotive Ceramics
- 3M Company (USA)
- CeramTec GmbH (Germany)
- CoorsTek, Inc. (USA)
- Corning, Inc. (USA)
- Dyson Technical Ceramic Ltd. (UK)
- Elan Technology (USA)
- IBIDEN CO., Ltd. (Japan)
- Kyocera Corporation (Japan)
- McDanel Advanced Ceramic Technologies LLC (USA)
- Morgan Advanced Materials Plc (UK)
- NGK Insulators Ltd. (Japan)
- Saint Gobain Performance Ceramics and Refractories (USA)
- Superior Ceramic Properties of Automotive Ceramics Expand Potential Applications in Automotive Industry
- Rise in Application of PZT
- CMC Gain Traction Led by Superior Mechanical Properties
- With Use of Ceramics on the Rise in Automobiles, Global Automotive Production to Significantly Impact Market Growth
- Emergence of EVs and Hybrids as Alternatives to Gasoline Powered Automobiles to Spur Demand for Ceramics
- Increasing Penetration of Electric Vehicles Furthers Market Expansion
- Tightening of Automobile Emissions Regulations Fuels Demand for Advanced Ceramics
- Emission Control Legislations in Select Regions/Countries
- Amidst Strict Government Regulations, Ceramics to Play Vital Role in Purifying Emissions in Exhaust Systems
- Increasing Integration of Electronic Systems in Modern Vehicles Influences Market Prospects
- Rising Adoption of Zirconia Ceramics in Manufacturing Auto Parts Bodes Well for Market Growth
- Growing Need for Safe, Eco-friendly and ComforTable Automobiles to Fuel Use of Ceramic Capacitors
- Nano-Ceramics Offer Significant Benefits for Auto Industry
- Innovations & Advancements Drive Growth of Automotive Ceramics
- A Glance at Select Innovative Automotive Ceramic Products
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1krwzc.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900