DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fertilizer Sticks Market - Global Industry Size, Share, Trends, Opportunity and Forecast, 2017-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global fertilizer sticks market is projected to register growth at a formidable rate during the forecast period, 2023-2027. The market growth can be attributed to the growing trend of in-home gardening and the surge in demand for high yield from plants using fertilizers.
Fertilizers fulfill the nutritional requirement of plants and provide a healthy environment for them to thrive. Fertilizer sticks are emerging as one of the innovative agri-products that provide nutrients to the plants in a more effective manner. Easier to handle and store, fertilizer sticks are better at stimulating biological activity in the soil compared to traditional granular fertilizers.
Fertilizer sticks need to be inserted beside plant roots, where they are easily absorbed when plants are watered. The sticks are rich in nutrients like potassium, humic acid, phosphorus, amino acid, growth hormones, micronutrients, healthy microbes, etc., efficiently promoting plant growth.
As people are becoming aware of the benefits of living in green environments or incorporating plants in high-rise residential buildings, commercial complexes, and corporate offices, the demand for home gardens, vertical farming, and plants is rapidly increasing. The growing trend of home agriculture and horticulture practices, and the rising inclination toward organic farming are some factors propelling the growth of the global fertilizer market.
Depleting farmlands and reducing crop yields are compelling farmers to actively utilize methods like fertilizer sticks to supply nutrients, which is expected to support the growth of the global fertilizer sticks market in the coming years. Moreover, increasing demand for bio-fertilizers in innovative forms for better crops and rising awareness among the farmers are boosting the robust growth of the global fertilizer sticks market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the global fertilizer sticks market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global fertilizer sticks market from 2023 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast the global fertilizer sticks market based on type, application, nutrients, distribution channel, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the global fertilizer sticks market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global fertilizer sticks market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the global fertilizer sticks market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the global fertilizer sticks market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global fertilizer sticks market.
- Lazy Gardener
- Miracle-Gro (The Scotts Company LLC)
- Unique Industries
- Jobes Company
- COMPO Group
- My Fresh Air
- Easy Gardener Products, Inc.
In this report, global fertilizer sticks market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Fertilizer Sticks Market, By Type:
- Mineral Sticks
- Organic Sticks
Fertilizer Sticks Market, By Application:
- Kitchen & Herb Garden
- Lush Green Foliage
- Indoor Plants
- Flowering Plants
Fertilizer Sticks Market, By Nutrient:
- Humic Acid
- Growth Hormones
Fertilizer Sticks Market, By Distribution Channel:
Fertilizer Sticks Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South America
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c19ymv
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900