DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Office Stationery and Supplies - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Office Stationery and Supplies Market to Reach US$172.2 Billion by the Year 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Office Stationery and Supplies estimated at US$155 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$172.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 1.5% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Computer / Printer Supplies, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 2.2% CAGR to reach US$49.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Paper Products segment is readjusted to a revised 1% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 27.2% share of the global Office Stationery and Supplies market.
The U.S. Accounts for Over 24.4% of Global Market Size in 2020, While China is Forecast to Grow at a 2.2% CAGR for the Period of 2020-2027
The Office Stationery and Supplies market in the U.S. is estimated at US$37.9 Billion in the year 2020. The country currently accounts for a 24.42% share in the global market.
China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$31.5 Billion in the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 2.2% through 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1% and 1.3% respectively over the 2020-2027 period.
Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 1.2% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$31.5 Billion by the year 2027.
Stationery / Mailing Supplies Segment Corners a 11.1% Share in 2020
In the global Stationery / Mailing Supplies segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 1.1% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$12.4 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$13.5 Billion by the close of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$19.8 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 1.5% CAGR through the analysis period.
What's New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to the publisher's digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Pandemic Affects Sales of Office Stationery and Supplies
- Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for 349 Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- An Introduction to Office Stationery and Supplies
- Global Market Prospects & Outlook
- Manufacturers Focus on Newer Products and Business Models amid Decreasing Demand for Traditional Products
- Developed Economies Spearhead Future Growth in Office Supplies Market
- Recent Market Activity
- World Brands
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 354 Featured)
- A.T. Cross Company
- ACCO Brands Corp
- Aurora Corp. of America
- Ballarpur Industries Limited
- Beifa Group Co., Ltd
- Societe Bic S.A
- Brother International Corporation
- Canon Inc
- Cenveo Worldwide Limited
- Deli Company
- Dixon Ticonderoga
- Domtar Corporation
- G M Pens International (RORITO)
- Hamelin Group
- KOKUYO Co, Ltd.
- Lyreco UK Limited
- Office Depot, LLC
- Shanghai M&G Stationery Inc.
- Shenzhen Comix Group Co., Ltd.
- Staples, Inc.
- Veritiv Corporation
- Wenzhou Aihao Pen Trade Co., Ltd.
- WHSmith PLC
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- New Office Starts and Corporate Expansions: Major Growth Determinants for Office Supplies Market
- Trend towards Flexible Workspaces Raises Need for Shared Resources, Presenting Opportunities for Office Supplies Market
- Number of Coworking Spaces Worldwide for 2018-2021
- Number of People Using Coworking Spaces (in Millions) for 2018-2021
- Digitalization Brings in a Mixed Bag of Opportunities & Challenges for Office Supplies Market
- Digitization Impacts Demand for Traditional Office Supplies
- Home Office: An Expanding Market Segment
- Women: Major Home Office Users
- Product Innovations Spark Renewed Interest in Office Stationery Products
- Latest Trends in the Office Stationery Market
- Demand for Personalized Stationery Gains Momentum
- Pens Are Here to Stay!
- Personalization of Pens Grows in Demand
- Consumers Seek Affordable Luxury in Pens
- Premium Fountain Pens Remain a Niche
- Pencils Remain a Basic Writing Instrument in Office Settings
- Despite Competition from Digital Technologies, Paper & Paper-Based Products Continue to Witness Steady Sales
- Eco-Friendly and Recyclable Office Stationery Products Rise in Prominence
- Digitization of Office Spaces Drives Demand for Computer and Printer Supplies
- Trends in Office Printing Market
- The Age of Digital Pens
- Smart Pens: An Ideal Accessory for Tech-Savvy Office Workers
- Rising Importance of Multichannel Marketing in Office Supplies and Stationery Market
- Manufacturers up their Marketing Strategies to Attract Customers
- Office Stationery & Supplies: Distribution Dynamics
- E-Commerce Emerges as an Expanding Distribution Channel for Office Stationery and Supplies
- IT Integration in Business Verticals and Evolution from Paper-Based Methods to Digital Platforms: A Key Challenge
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n5qr8c
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900