Mi 11/Lite already have a decent Camera from Xiaomi. But all users still want to install Google Camera/GCam on their Mi 11/Lite Phone.
Mi 11/Lite Camera Specification
|MAIN CAMERA||Triple||108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.33", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS|
13 MP, f/2.4, 123? (ultrawide), 1/3.06", 1.12µm
5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 1/5.0", 1.12µm
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||[email protected]/30fps, [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS, HDR10+|
|SELFIE CAMERA||Single||20 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4", 0.8µm|
|Video||[email protected]/60fps, [email protected]|
This Google Camera is capable of making use of all the Camera Lens available on the phone.
What is Google Camera (AKA GCam)?
Google Camera is the camera app for the Google Nexus and Google Pixel phones. It is not designed or intended to be run on other phones.
1 - Click here to download the latest GCam APK optimized for Mi 11/Lite
2 - Install the APK
3 - Give all the requested permissions
4 - Download Config XML for Mi 11/Lite
5 - Open the Google Camera and Load the Config XML
More Google Camera XML for Mi 11/Lite:
Config XML Day Mode for Mi 11/Lite
How to Load XML Configs
This GCam versions for Mi 11/Lite support import/export of .xml files, allowing users to quickly load the best settings for their phone.
Some GCam versions support import/export of .xml files, allowing users to quickly load the best settings for their phone.
Config files are stored in a folder:
GCam 8.x: /GCam/Configs8/
GCam 7.x: /GCam/Configs7/
GCam 6.x: /GCam/Configs/
This folder must be created manually using a file manager or automatically by saving your config.
The top folder, /GCam/, must be created on the same level as the DCIM, Downloads, etc, folders. Example:
To load a config file, move the .xml file to the configs folder, open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button, select the config, and then click on "restore". Sometimes you have to do it twice.
If GCam restarts, it means that the config file has been loaded.
CHOOSE BETWEEN HDR+ AND HDR+ENHANCED
HDR aka (High Dynamic Range) increases the Dynamic Range, the difference between details in the darkest parts of the picture and not washing out in the brightest parts.
HDR+ is just a larger range on this and HDR+ Enhanced even larger again. Basically the phone takes a range of pictures and it combines the underexposed bright parts and the overexposed dark parts into one picture.
If you leave it set to Enhanced, it will almost always give you the best effects and image quality as it gives itself a little longer time to bring together the image.
The only times usually to use HDR+ is when your needing quick snaps of a moving object or if you want a faster shutter image.
- Many new features.
- Optimizations and better management of codes.
- Added AUX mode with button detection.
- Everything can be set in Advanced menu > Auxiliary, Stream config, Ram patcher, Noise model, Custom lib, XML.
- Fixed several bugs.
Tested on my devices and works well:
- OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 5T, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T Pro, OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus 8T, Samsung S20 Ultra, Poco x2, Poco X3, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Asus Zenfone 6.
Custom Libs by r0m10, Julian Tsependa, AndreyZo, I_User_X:
(Settings > Advanced > Custom Lib Config)
A big thank you to a whole team of devs:
BSG, Eszdman, Savitar, Zoran, cstark27, Urnyx05, Wichaya, r0m10, Julian Tsependa ,AndreyZo ,I_User_X, overwhelmer, UltraM8, RealJohnGalt, Wyroczen, MarcoChr, Abhi Shake, archesolus, TlnNeun, namok, fu24, Marcello, Tadi777 and more.
List of devices activated for this version:
- OneplusNord, Oneplus8T, Oneplus8Pro, Oneplus7Pro, Oneplus7tPro, S20 Ultra, Poco x3, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Zenfone6.
- Mi9TPro, Mi 10 ultra, Mi Note 10 pro, Mi Note 10 lite, Mi 10, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Oppo Find x2 Pro, Realmex2pro.
- redfin Pixel5, bramble Pixel4a(5G), sunfish Pixel4a, coral Pixel4XL, flame Pixel4, bonito Pixel3aXL, sargo Pixel3a, crosshatch Pixel3XL, blueline Pixel3, taimen Pixel2XL, walleye Pixel2.
- OnePlus 8, Mi9, S10 Lite, S20 plus, ROG Phone 3, Zenfone 7 Pro, Poco M2 Pro/Redmi Note 9S, Mi9T/RedmiK20.
- Oneplus3/3T, Oneplus5/5T, Oneplus6/6T, Oneplus7/7T/7Pro 5G, Oppo Reno 10x, Mi9T/RedmiK20, Realme6, Realme 7 Pro, S10 plus, S20 FE, S8, A71, S A70, S9+,Razer, S21u, MI Mix3 , Mix2s, MI 11.
HOW TO INSTALL:
+ Download the files available;
+ Install the APK downloaded;
+ Move the XML and Load it.