DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Air Coolers Market, By Sector (Unorganized and Organized). India Organized Air Coolers Market, By End User (Residential Air Coolers and Industrial & Commercial Air Coolers), By Region, By Top 3 Leading States, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2028F" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Indian Air Coolers Market was valued at USD339.64 million in 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.04% in the forecast period, 2023-2028, to reach USD1625.52 million by 2028F
The market is driven by the factors such as the rise in the disposable income of middle-class families and the ongoing process of rural electrification across the country. Also, the emergence of online sales channels and the continuous evolution in technology are expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the Indian Air Coolers Market in the forecast period.
The demand for air coolers is majorly dependent on the climate witnessed in the country. The climate in most of the country is hot, and the seasons are long, which begin in April and end in October, and the temperature often reaches 45C during summer.
The cost of running and the electricity consumed by the air coolers are much less than the air conditioners, making them affordable for consumers. The efforts to make electricity reach each remote location of the country and the development of the rural areas are expected to fuel the demand for air coolers across the country.
The Indian Air Coolers Market is segmented into organized vs. unorganized sectors, regional distribution, and competitive landscape. The unorganized segment dominated the market with a market share 69.68% in 2022.
The unorganized sector is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period due to the continuous entry of new market players and the availability of air coolers at comparatively lesser prices. Unorganized distribution channels can be seen even at remote locations, making them highly accessible to consumers.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the India Air Coolers Market from 2018 to 2022
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the India Air Coolers Market from 2023E to 2028F and growth rate until 2028F
- To classify and forecast the India Air Coolers Market based on organized vs. unorganized sectors, regional distribution, and competitive landscape.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the India Air Coolers Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the India Air Coolers Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the India Air Coolers Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the India Air Coolers Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by the market players in the India Air Coolers Market.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the India Air Coolers Market.
- Symphony Limited
- Bajaj Electricals Limited
- Usha International Limited
- Ken Lifestyles Private Limited
- Orient Electric Limited
- Voltas Limited
- Ram Coolers
- Groupe SEB India Private Limited (Maharaja Whiteline)
- Blue Star Limited
- Havells India Limited
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2018-2021
- Base Year: 2022
- Estimated Year: 2023E
- Forecast Period: 2024F-2028F
India Air Coolers Market, By Sector:
India Organized Air Coolers Market, By End-User:
- Residential Air Coolers
- Industrial & Commercial Air Coolers
India Residential Air Coolers Market, By Product Type:
India Residential Air Coolers Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Multi-Branded Stores
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Exclusive Stores
India Industrial & Commercial Air Coolers Market, By Product Type:
- Commercial Air Coolers
- Centralized Air Coolers
India Industrial & Commercial Air Coolers Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Direct Sales
India Air Coolers Market, By Region:
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mfmg2a
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900