DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Growth Opportunities for Adventure Motorcycles in India" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This study analyzes and highlights the growth attributes of the adventure (ADV) motorcycle market in India from 2018 to 2022.
For instance, the rapid growth of social media is positioning customers to explore motorcycling trends, products, and activities across regions and brands. Increasing digitization and internet penetration enable potential customers to accelerate the buying process and enhance the experience.
Moreover, population growth among the working-age group (15-59 years) and access to two-wheeler (2W) credit favor ADV motorcycle sales. In India, 2Ws hold immense aspirational value. Customers want to stand out with their 2W, and an ADV motorcycle provides this experience.
An increasing trend in leisure riding groups and organized off-road events attract new riders to invest in ADV motorcycles that cater to both daily commuting and leisure off-road riding. However, electric motorcycles are unlikely to evolve and feature similar capabilities to internal combustion engine (ICE) ADV motorcycles at comparable price points until 2026.
The ADV motorcycle market experienced exponential sales in India from 2018 to 2022, and sales will grow during the next 5 years. COVID-19 lockdowns, supply chain issues, and chip shortages caused sales to dip in 2021.
ADV model launches in the <500cc segment create opportunities for new ADV business models. Western trends appear to drive new business models, such as privately organized ADV tour packages, online/offline sessions, and group leisure events.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Adventure (ADV) Motorcycle Market
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Adventure Motorcycles
- Scope of analysis
- ADV Motorcycle Segmentation
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
- Evolution of Indian ADV Motorcycle Market
3. Market Trends
- ADV Motorcycle Sales Trends
- Competitive Landscape of ADV Motorcycle Market in India, Annual Sales, Financial Year 2021-2022
- Emerging Business Models
- New Business Model - Construction of Dirt Riding Parks
- New Business Model - OEM Organized Events
- New Business Model - ADV Off-road Riding Schools
- Factors Driving ADV Motorcycle growth
4. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Adventure Motorcycle Market By Displacement
- Market Outlook - ADV Motorcycle, 250cc
- Market Analysis - ADV Motorcycle, 250cc
- <250 Segment Market Leader - Hero MotoCorp XPulse 200 4 Valve (V)
- Market Outlook - ADV Motorcycle, 251-500cc
- Market Analysis - ADV Motorcycle, 251-500cc
- 251-500cc Segment Market Leader - RE Himalayan
- Market Outlook - ADV Motorcycle, 501-650cc
- Market Analysis - ADV Motorcycle, 501-650cc
- 501-650cc Segment Market Leader - Kawasaki Versys 650
- Market Analysis - ADV Motorcycle, 650cc
- >650cc Segment Market Leader - Triumph Tiger 850/900
5. Company Profiles
- Hero MotoCorp - Overview
- Hero MotoCorp - Strategy Analysis
- Royal Enfield - Overview
- Royal Enfield - Strategy Analysis
- BMW Motorrad - Overview
- BMW Motorrad - Strategy Analysis
- KTM - Overview
- KTM - Strategy Analysis
- Triumph - Overview
- Triumph - Strategy Analysis
- Honda - Overview
- Honda - Strategy Analysis
6. Growth Opportunity Universe, Adventure Motorcycles, India
- Growth Opportunity 1 - ADV Motorcycle Launches Drive Upgrades Across Segments
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Digitization Drives Customer Interest Toward ADV Motorcycles
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Connected Technologies Drive the Need for ADV Motorcycles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e24wcb
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900