DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Forecourt (Fuel, Car Wash, Convenience and Foodservice) Market to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The total number of service stations in India increased by 4.4% to 67,440 sites in 2019. Volume sales of petrol increased in 2019 by 8.1% to 38,368.3 million liters.
Diesel consumption increased by 3.2% to 85,223.7 million liters. The total convenience retail value in 2019 reached IR10,786.1 million
India Forecourt (Fuel, Car Wash, Convenience and Foodservice) Market to 2024 provides an executive-level overview of the Indian Forecourt market, with category wise fuel, car wash, convenience and foodservice values along with fuel and car wash volumes up to 2019 actual year and forecasted up to 2024.
It delivers quantitative and qualitative insight into the forecourt market, based on in depth interviews with major fuel operators across Europe and proprietary data from the publisher's service station retail databases. Breakdown of the Major fuel retailers shop, car wash, foodservice sites.
Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares; Convenience sales and Foodservice sales; Car Wash sales. Major competitor analysis by country
In 2019, the market leader in terms of fuel volumes was IOCL followed by Bharat Petroleum and Hindustan Petroleum
Reasons to Buy
- Identify who are the top players in India and how many fuel, foodservice, shops & car wash outlets they have.
- Plan effective market strategies by uncovering market share and average throughput per site of the top players in the market across Fuel, Car Wash, Convenience and Foodservice categories.
- Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes.
- Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, promotions, partnerships and suppliers used
Key Topics Covered:
- India Forecourt Market Overview
- Market Size Service Station
- Market Forecast Service Station
- Market Size Convenience Retail
- Market Forecast Convenience Retail
- Fuel Retailer Profiles
- Market Definition
- Indian Oil
- Bharat Petroleum
- Hindustan Petroleum
- Reliance Petroleum
- Essar Oil
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vebbva
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900