DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Paper Cups Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The India paper cups market reached a value of INR 2,139 Crore in 2020. Looking forward, the market is expected to exhibit strong growth during 2021-2026.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
This can be attributed to a number of factors which include rising disposable incomes, convenience, recyclability, government regulations, growth in the food services market, etc. Paper cups are widely used in India for consuming food and beverages such as tea, coffee, soft drinks, etc.
There are two main types of paper cups - hot and cold. Cold cups normally consist of a waxy coating inside to keep the paper from becoming wet and collapsing from the absorption of liquid. While hot cups are much the same as the cold, with the only difference that hot cups are specially designed to withstand the heat that cold cups cannot. Sanitation and hygiene currently represent the biggest drivers leading to the rising demand for disposable paper cups.
Moreover, owing to the increasing environmental damage caused by plastic and foam cups, the Indian government has also formulated policies supporting the use of paper cups, thereby, facilitating the market growth.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Indian paper cups market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Indian paper cups industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Indian paper cups market?
- What is the breakup of the Indian paper cups market on the basis of cup type?
- What is the breakup of the Indian paper cups market on the basis of wall type?
- What is the breakup of the Indian paper cups market on the basis of cup size?
- What is the breakup of the Indian paper cups market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the Indian paper cups market on the basis of end user?
- What is the breakup of the Indian paper cups market on the basis of major states?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Indian paper cups industry?
- What is the structure of the Indian paper cups industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Indian paper cups industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Indian paper cups industry?
The report has also examined the competitive landscape of the Indian paper cups market. Some of the major players include
- Leetha Group
- Sri Lakshmi Polypack
- Octane Ecowares Pvt Ltd
- Plus Paper Foodpac Limited
- Neeyog Packaging
- Swan International
- Manohar International Private Limited (MIPL)
- Greenware Revolution
- Vecchio Industries
- Hyper Pack Pvt. Ltd.
- Valpack Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Ashima Paper Products
- World Star Packaging Industry
- Paricott India Papercup Pvt. Ltd.
Market Break by Cup Type
- Hot Paper Cups
- Cold Paper Cups
Market Break by Wall Type
- Single Wall Paper Cups
- Double Wall Paper Cups
- Triple Wall Paper Cups
Market Break by Cup Size
- Small Paper Cups
- Medium Wall Paper Cups
- Large Wall Paper Cups
Market Break by Application
- Tea and Coffee
- Chilled Foods and Beverages
Market Break by End User
- Tea & Coffee shops
- Fast foods shops / QSRS
- Offices, Educational institutes and Multiplexes
- Supermarket (food courts)
Market Break by States
- Uttar Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/57oglm
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900