DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Sustainable Tourism Market Size, Segmentation by Category and Geography, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2017-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Sustainable Tourism in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Sustainable tourism minimizes the negative impacts and maximizes the positive impacts of tourism as an activity, while conserving resources or using them wisely in order to maintain their long-term viability. It takes full account of socioeconomic, cultural, environmental impacts and addresses the needs of visitors, industry, and host communities.
- The Indian sustainable tourism market had total revenues of $2.4 billion in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4% between 2016 and 2021.
- The international segment accounted for the largest proportion of the market in 2021, with total revenues of $2.3 billion, equivalent to 96.4% of the market's overall value.
- Companies have been facing growing pressure from consumers as awareness of ESG issues grow. As such, companies operating within the travel and tourism industry have become increasingly concerned with sustainability, which is helping to drive growth in this market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the sustainable tourism market in India
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the sustainable tourism market in India
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key sustainable tourism market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India sustainable tourism market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the India sustainable tourism market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the India sustainable tourism market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India sustainable tourism market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up India's sustainable tourism market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Market Data
4. Market Segmentation
5. Market Outlook
6. Five Forces Analysis
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
9. Macroeconomic Indicators
- Yum! Brands, Inc.
- Accor SA
- Expedia Group Inc
- Indian Railways
- Domino's Pizza, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bmbjwt
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900