DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bullet Train/High-Speed Rail - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Bullet Train/High-Speed Rail estimated at 3.5 Thousand Units in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of 5.1 Thousand Units by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% over the period 2020-2027.
Passenger, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 5.6% CAGR and reach 4 Thousand Units by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Freight segment is readjusted to a revised 4.1% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at 1 Thousand Units, While China is Forecast to Grow at 4.9% CAGR
The Bullet Train/High-Speed Rail market in the U.S. is estimated at 1 Thousand Units in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of 894 Units by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 5% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4.7% and 4.4% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.9% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 46 Featured):
- ABB Group
- Alstom SA
- Bombardier, Inc.
- CAF, Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles, S.A.
- CRRC Corporation Limited
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Kawasaki Rail Car, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Toshiba Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Bullet Train/High-Speed Rail: Overview
- Asia-Pacific Region Maintaining Healthy Market Growth
- Southeast Region High-Speed Market
- Southwest Region High-Speed Corridor Investments
- Reasons for Need of High-Speed rail In America
- High-Speed Rail Statistics by Country
- Europe's High-Speed Rail Leaders
- Fastest Trains Globally
- Bullet Trains may come to Thailand by 2023
- Top Counties Exporting the Best High-Speed Train Technologies
- High Speed Rail Development Globally
- China New Bullet Train at 373 mph May come on Track in 2021
- China High Speed Rail Statistics
- Europe High Speed Railway Lines Statistics
- Market Shares
- Worldwide High-Speed Railway Lines
- High-Speed Rail CO2 Emission Savings
- High-Speed Trains to Control CO2 Emission
- High-Speed Train Delay statistical analysis
- Global High Speed Rail Network
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i7jobg
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900