DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smart Shopping Cart Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Smart Shopping Cart Market is projected to reach USD 4,646.39 million by 2027 from USD 1,103.41 million in 2021, at a CAGR 27.07% during the forecast period.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across 7 major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
- The Americas Smart Shopping Cart Market size was estimated at USD 407.35 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 510.37 million in 2022, at a CAGR 26.65% to reach USD 1,681.14 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific Smart Shopping Cart Market size was estimated at USD 304.77 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 389.24 million in 2022, at a CAGR 27.44% to reach USD 1,306.20 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Smart Shopping Cart Market size was estimated at USD 391.28 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 496.99 million in 2022, at a CAGR 27.22% to reach USD 1,659.04 million by 2027.
This research report categorizes the smart shopping cart to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Bar Codes
Mode of Sales:
- Shopping Malls
- United States
- South Korea
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Company Usability Profiles:
- Caper Inc.
- Cart Technologies
- Focal Systems Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- SAP SE
- SK Telecom Co., Ltd.
- Standard Cognition, Corp.
- Walmart Inc.
- Wanzl India Pvt Ltd
- ZooZ by PayU Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3t8p60
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900