DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Specialty Zeolites - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Specialty Zeolites estimated at US$43.9 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$55 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.3% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Plastics, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 3.7% CAGR and reach US$12.2 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Paints & Coatings segment is readjusted to a revised 2.9% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $11.9 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 5.2% CAGR
The Specialty Zeolites market in the U.S. is estimated at US$11.9 Million in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$10.8 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 5.2% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2% and 2.6% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.5% CAGR.
Construction Materials Segment to Record 3.6% CAGR
In the global Construction Materials segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 3.4% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$8.6 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$10.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$7.1 Million by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 3.9% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 41 Featured):
- Albemarle Corporation
- Arkema Group
- BASF SE
- Clariant International Ltd.
- EURECAT S.A.
- Honeywell UOP
- Tosoh Corporation
- W. R. Grace & Co.
- Zeochem AG
- Zeolyst International
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Specialty Zeolites Market: Strong Growth Outlook
- Role of Specialty Zeolites in Creating Eco-Friendly Paints Augurs Well for the Market
- Rising Demand for Paints & Coatings: An Opportunity Indicator for Specialty Zeolites Market
- Zeolite Use in Construction Materials - A Promising Market
- Growing Demand for Green and Energy Efficient Construction Materials Augurs Well for Specialty Zeolites Market
- Sustained Demand for Specialty Zeolites from Plastics Industry
- Zeolites Used for Recycling Plastics into Jet Fuel
- Specialty Zeolites Emerge as Promising Natural Cosmetic Ingredients
- Growing Demand for Varied Cosmetic Ingredients: An Opportunity Indicator for Specialty Zeolites Market
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Specialty Zeolites
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wsoqgr.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900