DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Internet Data Center Market in China and Hong Kong - Industry Outlook and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this China and Hong Kong Data Center Market Report
The China and Hong Kong data center market by investment is expected to grow at a CAGR of approx. 4% during the period 2020-2026.
The emergence of the 5G network has been a significant boost to the China & Hong Kong edge data center market. China and Hong Kong governments have been actively supporting the improvement of networking infrastructure in their countries. The implementation of 5G has boosted the digital economy, leading to the increased demand for high bandwidth networking infrastructure. Chinese telecom operators in the region are incredibly active in the implementation of 5G infrastructure. Operators such as China Telecom, China Unicom, and China Mobile are the major players in the 5G landscape. Over 700,000 5G sites were built by these three operators in 2020 and are likely to add 600,000 base stations in 2021 for the implementation of 5G network. China Unicom has deployed edge data centers in the region.
Turbidite, an edge data center platform, launched in March 2021, develops international-standard edge data centers across APAC countries, including China and Hong Kong. The company is in the process of acquiring and developing carrier-neutral edge data centers that will support enterprises and hyperscale data center developers to establish their presence in the APAC region. It is expected that the number of connected devices will triple by the end of the forecast period, and smart city growth will involve data centers nearer to customer locations. These deployments will continue to drive innovations in the data center power space, with increased modular infrastructure offerings.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the China and Hong Kong data center market during the forecast period:
- Implementation of 5G driving Edge Data Centers
- Smart Cities fueling Data Center Demand
- Renewable Energy reducing Power Cost
- The rise in AI, Blockchain & Quantum Computing Investment
The study considers the present scenario of the China and Hong Kong data center market and its market dynamics for the period 2020-2026. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED
1. How big is the China and Hong Kong Data Center market size?
2. What is the growth of Tier III data centers in China and Hong Kong?
3. What is the growth rate of the China and Hong Kong Data Center Market?
4. What are the new investment opportunities in the data center market?
5. Who are the key players in the China and Hong Kong data center market?
Opportunities & Trends
- 5G Implementation To Drive Edge Data Centers
- Smart Cities Fuel Data Center Demand
- Renewable Energy To Reduce Power Cost
- Rising Investment In AI, Blockchain & Quantum Computing
- Data Center Investments Continue To Rise
- Impact Of COVID-19 On Data Center Investments
- Growing Demand For Hyperscale Data Centers
- Increased Adoption Of Cloud Services
- Big Data & IoT Spending To Drive Data Center Investment
- Regulatory Hurdles For Doing Business
- Land Scarcity In Hong Kong Impacts Data Center Growth
- Air Pollution Restricts Free Cooling
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Cisco Systems
- Dell Technologies
- Hitachi Vantara Corporation
- Huawei Technologies
- Quanta Cloud Technology (Quanta Computer)
- Delta Electronics
- Fuji Electric
- Schneider Electric
- HITEC Power Protection
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems
- Shenzhen Kstar Science and Technology
- AirTrunk Operating
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- China Unicom
- CITIC Telcom International Holdings
- GDS Services
- Global Switch
- OneAsia Network
- Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero)
- PCCW Global Solutions
- Princeton Digital Group
- SUNeVision (iAdvantage)
- Shanghai AtHub
- Shanghai Qnet Networking Technology
- Tencent Holdings
- Tenglong Holdings Group (Tamron)
- Arup Group
- Aurecom Group
- AWP Architects
- BYME Engineering (HK)
- Chung Hing Engineers Group
- DSCO Group
- Gammon Construction
- Studio One Design
- NTT Global Data Centers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bvotsa
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900