DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Japan Screw Compressor Market, By Type, By Stage, By Design, By Distribution Channel, By End User, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Japan Screw Compressor market held a market value of USD 423.09 Million in 2021 and is forecasted to reach USD 860.26 Million by the year 2030. The market is anticipated to witness a growth rate of 8.34% over the projected period. Approximately 205 thousand units of screw compressors were sold in Japan in 2021.
The pharmaceutical, food & beverages, and textile industries are rapidly growing. Screw compressors find various applications in these industries. For instance, in the pharmaceutical industry they are used for bottling/canning/packaging, manufacturing of tablets & capsules, manufacturing of creams, ointments, gels & syrups, fermentation, instrumentation air, and wastewater treatment. In the F&B industry, they are used for packaging movement, food mixing, air filtration, and pumping fluids. In the textile industry, they are used for spinning & ginning mills, air-jet spinning & weaving, man-made fiber production-partially oriented yarn (POY) & fully oriented yard (FOY), texturing units & adding details to materials, winding & dying of non-woven materials, pneumatic transport of PET chips & powering cleaning tools, and wastewater treatment. Therefore, varied range of applications of screw compressors in the F&B, textile, and pharma industries along with the growth of these industries is anticipated to drive the market growth.
The Japan Screw Compressor market is segmented into type, stage, design, distribution channel, and end user.
- Oil-Injected Screw Compressors
- Oil-Free Screw Compressors
By End User,
- Oil & Gas
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Food & Beverage
- Power Plants
- Mining & Metals
The oil & gas segment is estimated to hold the highest revenue share of around 35% in 2021 owing to the growing use of screw compressors in various applications of the oil & gas industry, such as vapor recovery, gas handling, fuel gas boosting, and flash gas processing, among others. The food & beverage segment is estimated to witness the fastest growth rate of about 9.26% over the forecast period owing to the increasing demand of screw compressors for food processing as well as packaging.
The Japan Screw Compressor market report provides insights on the below pointers:
- Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the prominent players.
- Market Development: The report offers detailed information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration across mature segments of the markets.
- Market Diversification: Provides in-depth information about untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments.
- Competitive Landscape Assessment: Mergers & acquisitions, certifications, product launches in the Japan Screw Compressor market have been provided in this research report. In addition, the report also emphasizes the SWOT analysis of the leading players.
- Product Development & Innovation: The report provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments.
The Japan Screw Compressor market report answers questions such as:
- What is the market size and forecast of the Japan Screw Compressor Market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the Japan Screw Compressor Market during the assessment period?
- Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the assessment period in the Japan Screw Compressor Market?
- What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Japan Screw Compressor Market?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Japan Screw Compressor Market?
- What is the market share of the leading players in the Japan Screw Compressor Market?
- What modes and strategic moves are considered favorable for entering the Japan Screw Compressor Market?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lq1e3.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900