DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Menthol Quarterly China Report-Q1" newsletter has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Welcome to the Q1 Issue of Menthol Quarterly China Report.
This newsletter will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire menthol industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption. It includes breaking news from China and abroad, the latest market data (price, import & export, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.), in-depth analysis of market trends, and expert commentary from industry insiders.
In Q1 2021, the market for menthol and its products is stable, with sufficient domestic supply and little change in demand. Throughout the quarter, prices of menthol products remained basically unchanged despite of small fluctuations.
Major company dynamics in Q1 2021
- Anhui Fengle Perfume Co., Ltd.: EIA report of its 5,000 t/a menthol, dementholized peppermint oil and other flavors project was publicized for the second time.
- Anhui Huilong Agricultural Means of Production Co., Ltd.: It announced to terminate its 2020 private placement scheme.
- Wanhua Chemical Group Co., Ltd.: EIA report of its 48,000 t/a citral and its derivatives integration project was made public for the first time.
Imports and exports:
In Q1 2021, China's import volume of selected menthol products reached 5,973 tonnes, up 2% QoQ and their export volumes totaled 1,585 tonnes, down 13% QoQ.
Key Topics Covered:
- Editor's Note
- Market Dynamics
- Huilong Group terminates its 2020 private placement scheme
- Anhui Fengle to construct menthol product project
- Wanhua Chemical's citral and its derivatives integration project
- Ounai Biotechnology to use menthol for household chemical production
- Baiyi Pharmaceutical to produce plasters with menthol
- China imposes anti-dumping duties on m-cresol imported from US, EU, UK and Japan
- Price Update
- Prices of selected menthol products stay stable in Q1
- Import and Export Analysis
- China's menthol imports up yet exports down in Q4 2020
- Anhui Huilong Agricultural Means of Production Co. Ltd.
- Wanhua Chemical Group Co. Ltd.
- Anhui Fengle Perfume Co. Ltd.
- Anhui Haihua Chemical Technology Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang NHU Co. Ltd.
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dsiiv1
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900