DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Research Report on China's Solar Cell Export 2023-2032" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
China is the world's leading exporter of solar cells, exporting a large number of solar cells every year. According to the publisher's analysis, in 2021, China exported 3.201 billion solar cells, up 17.56% year-on-year, with an export value of US$28.460 billion, up 43.79% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 3.294 billion solar cells, up 24.06% year-on-year, with an export value of US$40.033 billion, up 75.58% year-on-year.
In 2018-2022, the average price of China's solar cell exports showed an overall change trend of first decrease and then increase. In 2018-2020, the average price of China's solar cell exports fell continuously, from US$12.18 each in 2018 to US$7.27 each in 2020. In 2021-2022, the average price of China's solar cell exports rose continuously. From January to October 2022, the average price of China's solar cell exports was US$12.15 each, up 41.53% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported solar cells to more than two hundred countries and regions around the world. The publisher's analysis shows that India, Turkey, Vietnam, South Korea, Germany, Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand, the Netherlands and the Philippines are China's major solar cell export destinations by export volume. Among them, India is the largest exporter of solar cells from China.
In 2021, China exported 868 million solar cells to India, accounting for 27.11% of the total solar cell exports in that year, with an export value of US$3.914 billion, accounting for 13.75% of the total export value. By export value, then the Netherlands is the largest country in China's solar cell exports, and in 2021, China's solar cell exports to the Netherlands amounted to US$5.990 billion, accounting for 21.05% of the total exports.
China is a major global producer and exporter of solar cells, and the publisher expects China's solar cell exports to continue to rise from 2023-2032 as the global new energy sector grows.
- China's Solar Cell Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Solar Cell Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Solar Cell Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Solar Cell Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Solar Cell Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Solar Cell Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Solar Cell Export Market?
- Which Segment of China's Solar Cell Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Solar Cell Export?
Key Topics Covered:
1. 2018-2022 China Solar Cell Export Analysis
1.1. China's Solar Cell Export Scale
1.1.1. China's Solar Cell Export Volume
1.1.2. China's Solar Cells Export Value
1.1.3. China Solar Cells Export Price
1.2. China's Main Export Destinations of Solar Cells
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2. 2018-2022 China's Export Analysis of Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cells
2.1. Export Volume of Monocrystalline Solar Cells
2.2. Export Value of Monocrystalline Solar Cells
2.3. Export Price of Monocrystalline Solar Cells
2.4 Export Destinations of Monocrystalline Solar Cells
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3. 2018-2022 China Polycrystalline Solar Cells Export Analysis
3.1. Export Volume of Polycrystalline Solar Cells
3.2. Export Value of Polycrystalline Solar Cells
3.3. Export Price of Polycrystalline Solar Cells
3.4 Export Destinations of Polycrystalline Solar Cells
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4. 2018-2022 China Amorphous Silicon Thin Film Solar Cells Export Analysis
4.1. Export Volume of Amorphous Silicon Thin Film Solar Cells
4.2. Export Value of Amorphous Silicon Thin Film Solar Cells
4.3. Export Price of Amorphous Silicon Thin Film Solar Cells
4.4. Export Destinations of Amorphous Silicon Thin Film Solar Cells
4.4.1. By Export Volume
4.4.2. By Export Value
5. 2018-2022 China Other Solar Cells Export Analysis
5.1. Other Solar Cells Export Volume
5.2. Other Solar Cells Export Value
5.3. Other Solar Cells Export Price
5.4. Other Solar Cells Export Destinations
5.4.1. By Export Volume
5.4.2. By Export Value
6. 2018-2022 China Solar Cells Major Export Destinations Analysis
6.4. South Korea
6.7. Other Export Destinations
7. China's Export Outlook for Solar Cells, 2023-2032
7.1 Factors Affecting China's Solar Cell Exports
7.1.1 Favorable Factors
7.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
7.2. China's Solar Cell Export Forecast, 2023-2032
7.2.1. Export Volume Forecast
7.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
7.2.3. Major Exported Solar Cell Types Forecast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y842eh
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900