DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Robot Software Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global robot software market is expected to grow from $ 3.78 billion in 2021 to $ 4.92 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 30.1%. The robot software market is expected to grow to $ 14.42 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 30.8%.
Robot software refers to coded commands that are programmed to give instructions to robots to perform tasks by controlling their actions and movements. It enables the user to quickly program complex processes with intuitive desktop-style interfaces or icon-based graphical user interfaces. This robot software is used for programming various industrial or service robots to perform numerous autonomous tasks.
North America was the largest region in the robot software market in 2021. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in the robot software market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The rapid adoption of robot software by small and medium enterprises (SMEs) is expected to propel the growth of the robot software market going forward. Small and medium enterprises refer to a company employing a medium number of people and having a small or intermediate capital investment portfolio. In recent years, many small-to-medium-sized enterprises are increasingly focusing on automation by adopting robots for their business operations to reduce labor and energy costs, which increases the need for robot software to program robots to carry out SME functions.
For instance, according to the International Federation of Robotics, a Germany-based non-profit organization, in the year 2019, the rate of robotization in the manufacturing sector for large corporations and SMEs increased by 25% and 10%, respectively. Therefore, the rapid adoption of robot software by SMEs is driving the growth of the robot software market.
Technological advancement is the key trend gaining popularity in the robot software market. Major companies operating in the robot software market are focused on developing technologically advanced products that could provide better solutions and strengthen their position in the market. For instance, in April 2022, ABB Robotics, a Switzerland-based company operating in robot software, launched High-Speed Alignment Software, an advanced robot software that works on Visual Serving technology for electronics assembly applications.
Visual Serving technology uses image data as feedback to the robot system that operates in a closed external motion control loop to give higher accuracy in operation. This software uses one or more cameras along with a computer vision system to control the position of the robot's devices and increases working efficiencies, such as productivity by 70% and accuracy by 50% for electronics assembly applications.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Assessment of Russia - War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
- Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Software Type: Recognition Software; Data Management and Analysis Software; Communication Management Software; Simulation Software; Predictive Maintenance Software
2) By Robot Type: Industrial Robots; Service Robots
3) By Enterprise Size: Large Enterprises; Small and Medium Enterprises
4) By Deployment Model: On-Premises; On-Demand
5) By Industry Vertical: Manufacturing; Healthcare; Aerospace and Defense; Media and Entertainment; Logistics; Other Industry Verticals
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Robot Software Market Characteristics
3. Robot Software Market Trends And Strategies
4. Robot Software Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. Robot Software Market Size And Growth
6. Robot Software Market Segmentation
7. Robot Software Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Robot Software Market
9. China Robot Software Market
10. India Robot Software Market
11. Japan Robot Software Market
12. Australia Robot Software Market
13. Indonesia Robot Software Market
14. South Korea Robot Software Market
15. Western Europe Robot Software Market
16. UK Robot Software Market
17. Germany Robot Software Market
18. France Robot Software Market
19. Eastern Europe Robot Software Market
20. Russia Robot Software Market
21. North America Robot Software Market
22. USA Robot Software Market
23. South America Robot Software Market
24. Brazil Robot Software Market
25. Middle East Robot Software Market
26. Africa Robot Software Market
27. Robot Software Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Robot Software Market
29. Robot Software Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- ABB Ltd.
- AIBrain Inc.
- Brain Corp
- CloudMinds Technologies Inc.
- Energid Technologies Corporation
- Furhat Robotics
- H2O.ai Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Liquid Robotics Inc.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Neurala Inc.
- Clearpath Robotics Inc.
- Teradyne Inc.
- Accenture Plc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h4961b
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900