Short Horror stories at their best. Wrapped up in two sentences or less…
1. Husband kills his wife while their 5 yr old son was still sleeping.
The weird thing was that kid didn’t ask 4 his mom even 3 days after she went missing.
Father:” Is there something that you want to ask me ? ”
Kid : “I just wonder, why mom is always standing BEHIND YOU . .
2. I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.
3. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.
4. In all of the time that I’ve lived alone in this house, I swear to God I’ve closed more doors than I’ve opened.
5. A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up & started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room & said “I heard that, too.”
6. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.
7. I always thought my cat had a staring problem. she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.
8. There’s nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it’s 1 a.m. & you’re home alone.
9. I begin tucking him into bed & he tells me, “Daddy, check for monsters under my bed.”
I look underneath for his amusement & see him.. another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy, there’s somebody on my bed.”
10. You get home, tired after a long day’s work & ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.
11. There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.