Identifying new solutions that can tackle the important elements of how to secure the smart grid.
Through a series of presentations and discussion sessions, senior international leaders will meet in London in March 2019 to give the latest updates and share their experiences including:
- Brazilian Case Study - Cyber Security Challenges in a Developing Country
How to safeguard systems from breaches and security issues
- Case studies from utility companies – updates on projects highlighting problems encountered, developments made, and solutions found
- A focus on how to overcome security issues when integrating electric vehicles to the smart grid
- Key updates from top regulators and government bodies – the status of legislation and efforts towards new protective measures
- Discussion on applications and technologies - using the latest techniques to tackle risks in IoT and IT - Use of IoT solutions for metering and automation systems and how they deal with the vulnerabilities
The 8th Annual Smart Grid Cyber Security Conference will take place in London on the 20-21 January 2019.
Further information including a full speaker line-up and detailed conference agenda are available online at http://www.smartgridcybersecurity.co.uk