DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Southeast Asia Data Center Market - Industry Outlook & Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Southeast Asia data center market is among the fastest-developing markets worldwide and is led by increased cloud adoption, the advent of 5G, and the adoption of advanced technology such as AI, big data, and IoT.
Southeast Asia data center market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.97% during 2022-2027.
The Report Includes:
- The analysis of Southeast Asia data center market provides market size and growth rate for the forecast period 2022-2027.
- It offers comprehensive insights into current industry trends, trend forecast, and growth drivers about the Southeast Asia data center market.
- The report provides the latest analysis of market share, growth drivers, challenges, and investment opportunities.
- It offers a complete overview of market segments and the regional outlook of the Southeast Asia data center market.
- The report offers a detailed overview of the vendor landscape, competitive analysis, and critical market strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Opportunities & Trends
- Rise in 5G Network Connectivity
- Sustainable Initiatives by Data Center Operators
- Innovative Data Center Technologies
- Increased Adoption of Ai Workloads
- Data Localization & Other Government Initiatives
- Emergence & Adoption of Advanced IT Workloads
- Impact of Covid-19 on Data Centers
- Increase in Data Center Investments
- Cloud Adoption Driving Data Center Market
- Rise in Deployment of Submarine Cables
- Security Challenges in Data Centers
- Location Restraints for Data Center Construction
- Scarcity of Skilled Workforce
- Arista Networks
- Cisco Systems
- Dell Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Huawei Technologies
- Vertiv Group
- Schneider Electric
- Delta Electronics
- Fuji Electric
- HITEC Power Protection
- Cyber Power Systems
- Piller Power Systems
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Aurecon Group
- CSF Group
- DSCO Group
- Gammon Construction
- PM Group
- NTT Facilities
- AWP Architects
- DPR Construction
- Fortis Construction
- Kienta Engineering
- LSK Engineering
- M+W Group
- Nakano Corporation
- Obayashi Corporation
- Powerware Systems (PWS)
- Sato Kogyo
- AirTrunk Operating
- AIMS Data Centre
- Digital Realty
- Keppel Data Centres
- NTT Global Data Centers
- ST Telemedia Global Data Centres
- Big Data Exchange
- Iron Mountain
- Space DC
- DCI Indonesia
- Kepstar Data Centre Management
- GDS Services
- Data Center First
- ESR Cayman
- Vantage Data Centers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nmk5d2.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900