Saluting the spirit of patriotism, SpiceJet today announced its India will Fly sale with domestic sector one way base fare starting at Rs. 826 and international sector one way base fare starting at Rs. 3026. The discount offer is applicable on select flights across SpiceJet's network (both domestic and international).
The three-day sale launched today will be open for booking till midnight, 27 January, 2016, for travel between 01 February and 12 April, 2016. The offer is available on first-come-first-served basis, and seats per flight are limited.
Tickets under this offer are non-refundable (statutory taxes are refundable) though they are changeable with a change fee and payment of the fare difference. Discount offers are not applicable on group bookings and infant booking. Blackout dates are applicable.
Tickets for this sale can be booked on www.spicejet.com, SpiceJet’s official mobile app (iOS and Android), on online travel portals, through travel agents and all other channels. Flight schedule and timings are subject to regulatory approvals.
Terms & Conditions:
- The discount will be applicable on one way fares only.
- The offer is applicable on bookings made across all channels.
- The offer cannot be combined with any other offer and is not applicable on group bookings.
- These fares are REFUNDABLE FARES (Only Statutory Taxes will be refunded).
- The offer is valid on International sectors as well.
- The bookings made under this offer is changeable with change fee and fare difference.
- Limited inventory is available on First Come First Served basis.
- The offer is available on selected flights only.
- Flight schedules and timings are subject to regulatory approvals and change.