DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Thailand Connected Trucks Telematics Growth Opportunities" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This research service analyzes the impact of the agency sales model implementation on the European & North American (the United States and Canada) new passenger vehicle (PV) market. It provides an overview of the influence on the stakeholders in the retail value chain.
This study discusses potential trends and implications and examines the North American and European regulatory landscape. The base year is 2021, and cost impact/spending analysis is done for key stakeholders in the agency sales model. In addition, the study examines customers' online journeys, the agency model's impact on each retail activity, and the stance of key OEMs regarding agency sales model implementation.
Growth opportunities for the agency sales model are investigated, and the analyst offers actionable insight to market participants to leverage these opportunities.
In brief, the key areas covered in the study are:
- Change in the role of dealerships and OEMs in the retail value chain with the emergence of the agency sales model.
- The cost impact on dealers and OEMs at various levels of agency sales model implementation.
- Scope of the emergence of new business models alongside the growth of agency sales.
- The current stance of key OEMs about the agency sales model adoption.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperative
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on Thailand's Connected Trucks Telematics Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Environment
- Key Findings
- Roadmap of Thailand's Connected Trucks Telematics Industry
- Key Growth Connected Trucks Telematics Industry
- PESTLE Analysis
- Connected Truck Telematics Industry Outlook
3. Regulatory Environment
- Key Regulations in Thailand
4. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Scope of Analysis
- Key Questions This Study Will Answer
5. Segmentation and Overview
- Vehicle Segmentation
- Fleet Size and Distance-driven Segmentation
- Business Model Types
- Solution Types
- Overview of Telematics Services
6. Market Outlook
- Key Market Trends
- Installed Base Forecast
- Major TSPs Operating in Thailand
- Major OEMs Operating in Thailand
- Ecosystem Partners and Local Partnerships
7. Pricing and Competitive Scenario
- Telematics Product Type Range
- Telematics Product Package Range
- Competitive Force Analysis
8. Market Measurements and Market Share Analysis
- Thailand Base by Contributions
- Installed Base Forecast
- Market Share Analysis
9. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Opportunity by Hardware Type
- Opportunity by Package Type
- Opportunity by Services - Top 3 Services
- Opportunity by Vehicle Type
- Opportunity by Fleet Type
- Opportunity by Industry Type
- Opportunity by Solution Type
- Key Opportunity Regions
10. Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Video Telematics Combined with a Strategic Business Plan to Help TSPs and OEMs Maximize Market Share in Thailand
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Government Mandates on Telematics with Innovative Technology and New Solutions will Propel Business Growth in Thailand
- Growth Opportunity 3 - As Last-mile Delivery, the Transport and Logistics Sector is Set to Boom in Thailand, Offering TSPs and OEMs Market Penetration Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
- The Last Word - 3 Big Predictions
11. Next Steps
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4naljk
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900