SMi Group Reports: Senior representatives from the ETAC and AATC will be presenting key briefings at the conference in Seville, Spain, this December.
Delegates at the 21st Annual Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling, taking place in Seville, Spain on the 1st - 2nd December 2020, will hear about ETAC's exciting plans for defence collaboration and capability improvements.
For those interested in attending the largest and most focused military airlift conference in Europe, there is a £300 early bird discount available until 30th September. Register at http://www.military-airlift.com/pr5
SMi Group are pleased to have Colonel Fernando Raimun do Martinez, Commander, ETAC - European Tactical Airlift Centre presenting on "ETAC: Driving Cooperation Through Advanced Airlifting Training." The briefing will cover:
• From 2017 founding, development of IOC and work to deliver advanced tactical airlift training
• Promoting a European strategic culture through ETAC and work with wider partners such as the AATTC
• ETAC tasking and delivery of a permanent operational base for air mission planning
• Benefits of technology integration and adoption of new training programmes to support airlift capability development
This year’s agenda also includes an insightful presentation from Colonel Deanna Franks, Commandant, AATTC, US Air Force, briefing on 'Advanced Airlift Tactics Training Centre'. The discussion will cover:
• An overview of AATTC’s mission brief and strategic guidance
• AATTC’s OODA loop – analyse, develop, test and train: ADTT to offer assistance in the development of air forces across a variety of platforms
• AATTC as a key COE for EW and operating within degraded environments
• Working with ETAP to take part in joint collaborative efforts for advanced training
• Combat aircrew tactics studies and mobility electronic combat officers courses as a main stream for training
As strategic and heavy airlift continues to drive expeditionary capability – the market capitalisation of this mission critical sector continues to grow. There has never been a better time to meet and network with peers to learn from and improve pooling and sharing efforts across the globe.
The event brochure including the full speaker line-up and programme details is available to download at http://www.military-airlift.com/pr5
Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling
1st-2nd December 2020
Gold Sponsor: Embraer
Sponsors and Exhibitors: Leonardo, Mitiga Solutions and TLD Group
SMi Group offer direct access to key decision makers through tailored sponsorship and exhibitor packages. For details, please contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email [email protected]
For delegate enquiries, please contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email [email protected]
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk