DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Disclosure Management: Global Strategic Business Report" has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Disclosure Management, estimated at US$1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2.8 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 15.5% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Finance, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 14.9% CAGR and reach US$958.2 Million by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Legal segment is readjusted to a revised 15.3% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $305.2 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 15% CAGR
The Disclosure Management market in the U.S. is estimated at US$305.2 Million in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$492 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 14.9% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 13.6% and 13.4% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 11.5% CAGR.
Marketing & Communication Segment to Record 16% CAGR
In the global Marketing & Communication segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 16% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$150.4 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$420.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets.
Select Competitors (Total 11 Featured) -
- Anaqua, Inc.
- Certent, Inc.
- DataTracks Inc.
- IRIS Business Services Limited
- Lecorpio Inc.
- LucaNet AG
- OCR Services, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Trintech Inc.
- Workiva Inc.
What's New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and a Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Disclosure Management - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2020 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2020 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jn2lyz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900