DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Household Cleaning Products: Global Strategic Business Report" has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Household Cleaning Products estimated at US$174.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$215.9 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.1% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Dishwashing Products, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 2.9% CAGR and reach US$92.5 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Toilet Cleaners segment is readjusted to a revised 3% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $47.5 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 5.4% CAGR
The Household Cleaning Products market in the U.S. is estimated at US$47.5 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$42.4 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 5.4% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.5% and 2.3% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.1% CAGR.
Surface Cleaners Segment to Record 3.9% CAGR
In the global Surface Cleaners segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 3.6% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$19.7 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$25.2 Billion by the close of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$28.1 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 4.3% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 23 Featured) -
- 3M Company
- AlfaKleen Chemical Laboratories, Inc.
- Aubrey Organics, Inc.
- Bio-Kleen Products, Inc.
- Core Products Co., Inc.
- Daimer Industries, Inc.
- Earth Friendly Products
- Ecolab, Inc.
- Emulso Corporation
- Eureka Hellas SA
- Eurochartiki SA
- Faith in Nature Ltd.
- Green Earth Nano Science, Inc.
- Healthway Home Products, Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Pacific Sands, Inc.
- Procter & Gamble Company, The
- Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- Seventh Generation, Inc.
- Shaklee Corporation
- Sunshine Makers, Inc.
- The Clorox Company
What`s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Household Cleaning Products - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/owd1v5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900