WoMaster has launched a Full Gigabit managed PoE switch MP414 designed for installation on rolling stocks/metro trains and addressing all the above-mentioned concerns:
- Ultra-high network throughput without any bottlenecks and constant data availability are guaranteed by 14-port Full Gigabit switching, 2 of which support link bypass function for sustainable connectivity even in case of device/power fault.
- The switch complies with railway standard for rolling stock equipment EN50155 and IEC 61373.
- With rugged M12 connectors design, MP414 can withstand severe shock and vibration on rolling stocks.
- 8-port PoE supply up to 30W/port and provide up to 100W system power budget even at 70?C op.t. for enabling connected high power demanding surveillance cameras. Intellectual PoE management functions include Power Budget Control, PoE scheduling and PoE status for optimized energy consumption planning.
- Management: NetMaster NMS, WebGUI, CLI, SNMP, RMON, IEEE v.1/2 PTP, USB for field configuration
- Network protection from Cyber Security threats is supported with IEC62443-4-2 features: L2-L7 ACL, DHCP Snooping, DAI, IPSG, 802.1Q VLAN, Private VLAN, advanced port security, multi-level user password, HTTPS/SSH/SFTP, 256-bit AES encryption, 802.1X MAB, RADIUS/TACACS+ centralized password authentication.
- Compliance with ITU-T G.8032 v.2 ERPS standard provides sub-50ms recovery, allows network deployment in chain and multiple chain topology on the rolling stocks and guarantees high compatibility with 3rd party devices.
For technical documentation, contact WoMaster Sales dept by [email protected]
With over 20 years of industrial IoT market experience, WoMaster Group is one of the leading IoT providers in Industrial world. The company is joint ventured by global listed Industrial companies including QNAP Group, HMS Industrial Networks, and HolyStone Group. WoMaster designs and manufactures high-quality industrial products for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, intelligent transportation and smart city surveillance. From networking devices to all-in-one communication station, WoMaster adds value by the hardened design, public and private cloud platform, high levels of Cyber Security protection, and customer oriented solutions.
Email: [email protected]