DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vietnam Dental Materials Market, By Type, By Application (Implant, Prosthetics, Orthodontics), By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Vietnam dental materials market is anticipated to register a robust growth in the forecast period, 2023-2027
Factors such as the growing old age population and increased awareness among consumers regarding the benefits of dental services are driving the demand for the Vietnam dental materials market.
Rise in imports of dental equipment and instruments and the ongoing technological advancements in the dental implant manufacturing process are further expected to contribute to the market growth.
The expansion of the Vietnam dental material market is supported by growing sales of dental services, including implants and surgical procedures, and rising production. Rising number of dental healthcare facilities, specialists, and professionals are expected to propel the growth of the Vietnam dental material market over the next five years.
Metallic biomaterials are expected to hold the largest market share in the forecast period, 2023-2027. The use of implants and prostheses is rising, which contributes to the segment's expansion.
Additionally, the metallic biomaterials have a broader application due to their qualities of high strength, capacity to resist plastic deformation, limited biocompatibility concerns, resistance to corrosion, and high static, which further facilitates segmental growth in the forecast period.
The major market players operating in the Vietnam dental materials market are 3M Company, Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc., American Orthodontics, FORESTADENT Bernhard Forster GmbH, and Dentsply Sirona Vietnam Co. Ltd., among others.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the Vietnam dental materials from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Vietnam dental materials market from 2023 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast the Vietnam dental materials market based on type, application, end user, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the Vietnam dental materials market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Vietnam dental materials market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Vietnam dental materials market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the Vietnam dental materials market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Vietnam dental materials market.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Vietnam dental materials market.
- 3M Company
- Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc.
- American Orthodontics
- FORESTADENT Bernhard Forster GmbH
- Dentsply Sirona Vietnam Co. Ltd.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027
Vietnam Dental Materials Market, By Type:
- Metallic Biomaterials
- Ceramic Biomaterials
- Dental Polymers
- Natural Biomaterials
Vietnam Dental Materials Market, By Application:
Vietnam Dental Materials Market, By End User:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
Vietnam Dental Materials Market, By Region:
- Northern Region
- Central Region
- Southern Region
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hujmdw
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900