DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vietnam Hydroponics Market, By Type (Aggregate Systems v/s Liquid Systems), By Equipment (HVAC, LED Grow Light, Control Systems, Irrigation Systems, Others), By Input, By Farming Method, By Crop Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2017-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Vietnam hydroponics market is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. The market growth can be attributed to the high demand for greater crop yields and the increasing population of the country. Rising concerns about food scarcity and a surge in demand for safely grown crops are expected to drive the Vietnam hydroponics market.
Increasing incidences of viruses and diseases affecting the crops have created a need for healthier agricultural practices, aiding the growth of the Vietnam hydroponics market. Besides, advancements in farming seeds and technologies and increasing acceptance of controlled-environment agriculture are some of the other factors fueling the growth of the Vietnam hydroponics market. Manufacturers and researchers are continuously working to improve the efficacy of hydroponics technology and agricultural practices to enhance the quality and quantity of the produce.
Furthermore, government authorities in Vietnam are promoting hydroponic agricultural practices by increasing investments in the sector. Moreover, rising concerns related to environmental changes affecting the crops and the growing adoption of HVAC systems, LED grow lights, etc., are further supporting the growth of the Vietnam hydroponics market. In a closed hydroponics environment, the threat of waterborne diseases might pose a major problem for growers to keep the plants safe. Also, the high cost of setting up hydroponic systems and the threat of water-borne diseases might affect the Vietnam hydroponics market in the coming years.
The Vietnam hydroponics market segmentation is based on type, equipment, input, farming method, crop type, competitional landscape, and regional distribution. Based on type, the market is differentiated between aggregate systems and liquid systems. The liquid sub-segment is anticipated to account for the largest market share as they are efficient and cost-effective. Based on equipment, the market is further segmented into HVAC, LED grow light, control systems, irrigation systems, and others. The HVAC segment is expected to dominate the Vietnam hydroponics market as the system is responsible for the development of indoor growers to maintain cooling and humidity in a controlled environment.
Leading players in the Vietnam hydroponics market are VinEco (Vingroup Corp), Rijk Zwaan Vietnam LLC, Finom Co., Ltd., Vietnam Agricultural Greenhouse (VAG), Famifarm Hydroponics, etc.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022E
- Forecast Period: 2023F-2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of Vietnam hydroponics market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Vietnam hydroponics market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast Vietnam hydroponics market based on type, equipment, input, farming method, crop type, competitional landscape, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Vietnam hydroponics market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Vietnam hydroponics market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Vietnam hydroponics market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Vietnam hydroponics market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Vietnam hydroponics market.
In this report, Vietnam hydroponics market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Vietnam Hydroponics Market, By Type:
- Aggregate Systems
- Liquid Systems
Vietnam Hydroponics Market, By Equipment:
- LED Grow Light
- Control Systems
- Irrigation Systems
Vietnam Hydroponics Market, By Input:
- Growth Media
Vietnam Hydroponics Market, By Farming Method:
Vietnam Hydroponics Market, By Crop Type:
- Sweet Potato
Vietnam Hydroponics Market, By Region:
- Northern Region
- Central Region
- Southern Region
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Vietnam Hydroponics market.
With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company's specific needs.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Impact of COVID-19 on Vietnam Hydroponics Market
6. Vietnam Hydroponics Market Outlook
7. Vietnam Indoor Hydroponics Market Outlook
8. Vietnam Outdoor Hydroponics Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. Vietnam Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- VinEco (Vingroup Corp)
- Rijk Zwaan Vietnam LLC
- Finom Co., Ltd
- Vietnam Agricultural Greenhouse (VAG)
- Famifarm Hydroponics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d2heg8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900