DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vietnam Ultrasound Systems Market, By Technology (Diagnostic Ultrasound v/s Therapeutic Ultrasound), By Display Type, By Mobility, By Application, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Vietnam ultrasound systems market is projected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period, 2023-2027 with market growth being attributed to the advancements in medical devices and expanding healthcare sector.
Besides, increasing demand for early and efficient diagnosis of various chronic and infectious diseases coupled with the rising R&D initiatives in the field of therapeutic ultrasound are anticipated to fuel the Vietnam ultrasound systems market. Vietnam's government is increasingly investing in the healthcare sector and developing technologically advanced diagnostic medical devices to provide the best medical care at affordable rates.
Ultrasound systems are diagnostic tools that generate x-ray images of the organs and tissues for making diagnosis. The science of sound waves underlies the operation of ultrasound equipment. The system emits sound waves, which, when they strike a body part or an organ, reflect and produce an image of that object on a detector.
The instrument is mainly used to study developing fetuses (unborn children), abdominal and pelvic organs, muscles, tendons, and heart and blood arteries of humans. Additionally, support from the government in the form of favorable schemes and fundings is expected to aid the Vietnam ultrasound systems market growth.
Vietnam's female population has a fertility rate of two births per woman. Rapid improvements in medical technology have improved patient care for women who are expecting infants. The country's rising fertility rates is also expected to positively influence the Vietnam ultrasound systems market during the forecast period.
In the coming years, high pregnancy rates in the county are expected to contribute to the market growth for ultrasound systems in Vietnam.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the Vietnam ultrasound systems from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Vietnam ultrasound systems market from 2023 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast the Vietnam ultrasound systems market based on technology, display type, mobility, application, end user, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the Vietnam ultrasound systems market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Vietnam ultrasound systems market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Vietnam ultrasound systems market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the Vietnam ultrasound systems market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Vietnam ultrasound systems market.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Vietnam ultrasound systems market.
- AppTech Medical, Inc.
- FUJIFILM Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- GE Healthcare Vietnam
- Philips Vietnam
- VIMEC Corporation
- IDS Medical Systems Vietnam Ltd. (idsMED Vietnam)
- Siemens Healthineers Vietnam
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027
Vietnam Ultrasound Systems Market, By Technology:
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- 2D Ultrasound
- 3D & 4D Ultrasound
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
Vietnam Ultrasound Systems Market, By Display Type:
- Black & White
Vietnam Ultrasound Systems Market, By Mobility:
Vietnam Ultrasound Systems Market, By Application:
- General Imaging
- Orthopedic & Musculoskeletal
Vietnam Ultrasound Systems Market, By End User:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Care Centers
Vietnam Ultrasound Systems Market, By Region:
- Northern Region
- Central Region
- Southern Region
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nnqqo7
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900