DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Wireless Power Transmission - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Wireless Power Transmission Market to Reach $25.9 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Wireless Power Transmission estimated at US$7.2 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$25.9 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 20.1% over the period 2020-2027.
Near-Field, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 17% CAGR and reach US$15.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Far-Field segment is readjusted to a revised 26.5% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U. S. Market is Estimated at $2.1 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 19.7% CAGR
The Wireless Power Transmission market in the U. S. is estimated at US$2.1 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$4.6 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 19.8% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 17.6% and 17.1% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 14.1% CAGR.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- TDK Corporation
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Witricity Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Wireless Power Transmission Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2018E
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- Wireless Power Transmission Global Market Estimates and Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Wireless Power Transmission Market Share Shift across Key Geographies Worldwide: 2020 VS 2027
- Near-Field (Technology) World Market by Region/Country in US$ Million: 2020 to 2027
- Near-Field (Technology) Market Share Breakdown of Worldwide Sales by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
- Far-Field (Technology) Potential Growth Markets Worldwide in US$ Million: 2020 to 2027
- Far-Field (Technology) Market Sales Breakdown by Region/Country in Percentage: 2020 VS 2027
- Integrated (Implementation) Geographic Market Spread Worldwide in US$ Million: 2020 to 2027
- Integrated (Implementation) Market Share Distribution in Percentage by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
- Aftermarket (Implementation) World Market Estimates and Forecasts by Region/Country in US$ Million: 2020 to 2027
- Aftermarket (Implementation) Market Share Breakdown by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- Wireless Power Transmission Market Share (in %) by Company: 2018 & 2027
- Market Analytics
- Wireless Power Transmission Market in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027
- Wireless Power Transmission Market Share Breakdown by Technology: 2020 VS 2027
- Wireless Power Transmission Market Estimates and Projections in US$ Million by Implementation: 2020 to 2027
- Wireless Power Transmission Market Share Breakdown by Implementation: 2020 VS 2027
- Total Companies Profiled: 41
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kqjhrm
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900