Service One, one of Orlandos leading AC companies, recommends eliminating mold with ultraviolet light also knows as artificial sunlight.
Online PR News – 01-March-2018 – Floridas humid weather is not only uncomfortable, it can lead to mold in the home causing allergies and other respiratory problems. Service One, one of Orlandos leading AC and plumbing companies, recommends eliminating mold with ultraviolet light also knows as artificial sunlight.
Mold is a type of fungus that thrives in moist or damp environments. Mold colonies are found indoors as well as outdoors, requiring oxygen to survive. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, there are 50 to 100 indoor mold types where exposure can result in health issues. Health threats due to mold exposure include allergic reactions such as nummular eczema, which resembles ringworm, and dyshidrotic eczema, which results in tiny blisters on hand palms.
Long term exposure to mold is not good, said Service One founder and president, Bill Gouty. Our ultraviolet light systems are excellent means of dealing with mold and mildew, especially in hard to reach places like HVAC systems.
Ultraviolet light is a type of radiation that cannot be seen by human eyes. Part of the "electromagnetic spectrum," ultraviolet light is in the same family as X-rays and gamma rays. Germicidal UV light is an excellent defense against mold and mildew as it breaks up mold and mildew DNA, which results in mold sterilization.
ServiceOne AC offers UV lighting to remove harmful bacteria and mold from your homes heating and air conditioning system by killing mold spores and bacteria.
ServiceOne offers flat-rate pricing, with no hidden costs and a 100-precent satisfaction guarantee. ServiceOne Air Conditioning is NATE certified, EPA certified, background checked and backed by excellent customer referrals. Contact: 407.966.4441 or visit www.serviceoneac.com.