The DS101 is designed for special vertical market applications, such as factory automation (real-time machine communication), railway trackside networks (PLC communication), telecom unattended station (Ethernet/Fiber conversion).
The compact ruggedized IP41 design keeps automation applications running continuously even under extreme temperatures from -40 to 75°C and in limited installation spaces. All converters are fully tested and burn-in before delivery to ensure your successful installation.
Benefits of DS101:
1-port Fast Ethernet to Fiber Media Converter:
- Converts Optical Signal and Ethernet Electrical Signal
- IEEE100Base-FX, 100Mbps Fast Ethernet Optical Fiber
- IEEE 10/100Base-TX, 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
- Link Loss forwarding: Bi-directional link loss forwarding and auto-recovery
- Dual Forwarding Modes: pure converter mode and switch “store-and-forward” mode
- Standard Compliance: IEC 61000-6-2/ IEC 61000-6-4 Heavy Industrial EMC
EN50121-4 Railway Track Side EMC, High-Level Electro Magnetic Susceptibility – Level 3
- Easy System Configuration
- Hardened System Design: -40 ~75°C Environment, 12/24V/48DC (9~60VDC) Wide Range Redundant Power Input, IP41, Suitable for Telecom Negative Power System
WoMaster Group is an international group with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer-oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, wastewater, intelligent transportation, and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes Industrial Networking and Computing products.
Email: [email protected]