DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Diabetic Footwear Market, by Product Type, by Distribution Channel, by End User, and by Region - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2021 - 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Diabetes is a disorder caused due to the lack or low levels of insulin in the body. Diabetic footwear helps address various diabetic conditions such as inadequate circulation of blood to the legs and in turn, helps cure various foot ulcers and other foot-related complications. Diabetes shoes, also known as therapeutic shoes, are specially created and manufactured for diabetic patients to reduce the chance of developing numerous skin diseases.
The primary goal of diabetic footwear is to prevent complications such as ulcers, strains, and amputations in diabetes patients. Customized and specially designed diabetic shoes with specific key features like raw material and comfort are becoming popular among the diabetic patients across the world as it helps in minimizing the risk of skin breakdown in diabetic patients with pre-existing foot disease. Increasing innovation activities by key players to develop fashionable and customized footwear to meet up with the recent trend, fashion primarily coming from the woman population is playing an important role in the growth of the diabetic footwear market.
The Asia Pacific was the largest market for diabetic footwear in 2020 and is expected to retain its dominance during the forecast period. The high number of diabetics globally is expected to result in an increase in demand for diabetic footwear, thus leading to the growth of the global diabetic footwear market. The high population of diabetics in India and China is a major driving factor for the market growth in the Asia Pacific. This can be attributed to the changing lifestyles and increasing urbanization in these countries.
The diabetic shoe segment leads the market, as diabetic shoes give the most comfort for diabetes patients when compared to sandals and slippers. The increased sales of diabetic shoes are aided by the availability of many types of diabetic care products on the market. To encourage diabetic patients to purchase diabetic footwear through online platforms, major participants in the diabetic shoe industry are increasingly focusing on improving the online shopping experience through various techniques such as targeted marketing and effective online education. Consumers are increasingly buying diabetic shoes and other diabetic products online, owing to the availability of an excellent online platform by significant businesses and expanding internet penetration.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of global diabetic footwear market, and provides market size (US$ million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2021-2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global diabetic footwear market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global diabetic footwear market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, diabetic footwear manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global diabetic footwear market
Global Diabetic Footwear Market, By Product Type:
Global Diabetic Footwear Market, Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Online Stores
- Specialty Stores
Global Diabetic Footwear Market, Market, By End User:
Global Diabetic Footwear Market, Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Middle East
- Podartis S.r.l.
- Aetrex Worldwide Inc.
- Orthofeet Inc.
- Etonic Shoes
- Drew Shoe
- DARCO International
- Duna S.r.l
- Hong Kong Grace Shoes
- Zen Product, Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xmoic5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900