The new site includes:
· Data Management Insight (formerly Data Management Review)
Data Management Insight looks at how financial institutions are working to best manage data quality and governance across the enterprise, and the innovative practices and vendor solutions that are being employed to solve data management challenges.
· TradingTech Insight (formerly Intelligent Trading Technology)
TradingTech Insight delves into the world of trading technology, covering electronic best execution, high performance trading infrastructure, low latency, market data, real-time analytics, machine learning and AI and much more.
· RegTech Insight – Brand-new title
RegTech Insight focuses on how data and technology at financial institutions are impacted by regulations such as MiFID II, FRTB, GDPR, MAD/MAR, KYC and AML, as well as processes such as compliance, client onboarding, financial crime, data privacy and more. It looks at how innovative solutions from new and established vendors can help address these challenges.
RegTech Insight was a natural development for A-Team Group given their focus over close to 20 years on the implications of regulations on enterprise data management and trading technology, and it complements their now established RegTech Summits in London and New York.
· All content is hosted on a single a-teaminsight.com platform – Providing a more cohesive look at the topics key to the financial technology markets with the full range of formats including blogs and commentary, white papers, special reports, supplier guides, handbooks, events and briefings, awards and brand-new Knowledge Hubs (see below);
· Deeper level of content classification – You can filter content by category easily across three brands rather than going to three separate websites, and they have reclassified their categories to enable you to drill down to the topics that are most important to you;
· Introducing Knowledge Hubs – these are dedicated hubs for the most pertinent topics in our markets, delivering a full overview of the topic, why it’s important, who it impacts and suggested approaches to dealing with it. The Knowledge Hubs are also brimming with relevant content to support your learning, as well as listings of vendors to help you source solutions to achieve your business goals;
· Event and awards calendar – all their events and awards are listed in one place, so you can fit them into your schedule and ensure your company doesn’t miss out on hearing from expert speakers, network with peers, or participate in high-profile awards;
· Understand the best practices, approaches and landscape of solutions to specific industry challenges with a new Guides section – three types of guides are now on offer: Suppliers Guides are your go-to directory for all solution providers in a particular industry segment, such as RegTech; Handbooks provide a must-have reference guide to all regulations across trading technology and data management; and Special Reports provide a deeper dive into very specific issues and canvass opinion from across the industry;
· Tailor which content you wish to receive – when you become a member you will have access to the email preference centre, where you can tailor what information you wish to receive and control the communications to your inbox.
Please visit www.a-teaminsight.com and take a look around, join for free today by visiting www.a-teaminsight.com/sign-up/
Existing members can now add the latest product RegTech Insight to their membership on the same page above – free of charge.
As a member you will receive weekly updates, so you have a concise round-up of news, in-depth content and events direct to your inbox.
You can visit www.a-teaminsight.com/contact/ where you will find their company telephone number and a list of team members that can address any of your questions.