DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Prepaid Cards Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The China prepaid cards market size reached US$ 333 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the market is set to reach US$ 527 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.95% during 2021-2027.
Prepaid card is an alternative method of payment, where fund is directly connected to a card without the need for it to be linked to a bank account. It is available to people regardless of their credit rating, income, status or holding of a bank account. Prepaid cards are a substitute to traditional bank accounts, and are widely used in retailer stores, e-commerce and other platforms.
In China, prepaid cards are widely used across various industry verticals such as corporate institutions, retailers, governments and financial institutions. Currently factors such as increasing awareness, surge in the number of internet users and booming e-commerce industry are driving the growth of the market.
Prepaid cards also work as a tax saving tool for employees. In addition to this, large numbers of internet users, ease of access to prepaid cards and the booming e-commerce industry have also significantly impacted the prepaid cards market in recent years in the country. Prepaid/stored value cards have become an integral part of the payment market in China and can be used to pay for almost everything.
Moreover, increase in awareness and convenience of these cards enhance the adoption of prepaid cards in the region. Growth in unbanked and underbanked population and emergence of new applications are expected to present lucrative opportunities for the market players in the coming years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the China prepaid cards market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the China prepaid cards market?
- What is the breakup of the China prepaid cards market based on the card type?
- What is the breakup of the China prepaid cards market based on the purpose?
- What is the breakup of the China prepaid cards market based on the vertical?
- What is the breakup of the China prepaid cards market based on the region?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the China prepaid cards industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the China prepaid cards industry?
- What is the structure of the China prepaid cards industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the China prepaid cards industry?
The report has also examined the competitive landscape of the market and provides the profiles of the key players operating in the industry.
- All in Pay
- Bailian (Lianhua OK)
- Bank of China
- Bank of Communications
- BoC ExpressPay
- China UnionPay
- China UnionPay Merchant Services (CUMS)
- Sherble Department Store
- Sodexo China
- Wumei Shopping Mall
- Yin-Ying-Tong (Easy Bonus Card)
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Card Type:
- Closed Loop Cards
- Open Loop Cards
Breakup by Purpose:
- Payroll/Incentive Cards
- Gift Cards
- Travel Cards
- General Purpose Reloadable (GPR) Cards
Breakup by Vertical:
Breakup by Region:
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/csgyw
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900