DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Research Report on China's Refrigerator Export 2023-2032" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
China is the world's leading producer and exporter of refrigerators. According to the publisher's analysis, in 2021, China exported 24,755,300 units of refrigerators (Refrigerator-freezer combination machines, each equipped with a separate external door or drawer, or a combination thereof, referred to as "refrigerators"), up 5.83% year-on-year, with an export value of US$5.751 billion, up 29.60% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 15,917,800 units of refrigerators, down 23.95% year-on-year, with an export value of US$3,698 million, down 22.90% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported refrigerators to more than one hundred and ninety countries and regions around the world. The publisher's analysis, by export volume, the United States, Japan, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, South Korea, Chile and Belgium are the main destinations for China's refrigerator exports.
Among them, the U.S. is the largest destination for China's refrigerator exports. 2021, China exported 3,562,700 units of refrigerators to the U.S., accounting for 14.39% of the total refrigerator exports in that year, and the export value of US$943 million, accounting for 16.40% of the total export value.
China is the world's leading producer and exporter of household appliances, and Chinese-made refrigerators have a cost advantage and are more competitive in the international market. The publisher expects that China's refrigerator exports are expected to continue to grow from 2023-2032.
- China's Refrigerator Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Refrigerator Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Refrigerator Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Refrigerator Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Refrigerator Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Refrigerator Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Refrigerator Export Market?
- Which Segment of China's Refrigerator Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Refrigerator Export?
Key Topics Covered:
1. 2018-2022 China's Refrigerator Export Analysis
1.1. China's Refrigerator Export Scale
1.1.1. China's Refrigerator Export Volume
1.1.2. China's Refrigerator Export Value
1.1.3. China's Refrigerator Export Price
1.2 China's Main Export Destinations of Refrigerators
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2. 2018-2022 China Single-door Refrigerator Export Analysis
2.1 Single-door Refrigerator Export Volume
2.2. Single-door Refrigerator Export Value
2.3 Single-door Refrigerator Export Price
2.4 Single-door Refrigerator Export Destination
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3. 2018-2022 China Double-door Refrigerator Export Analysis
3.1. Export Volume of Double-door Refrigerator
3.2. Export Value of Double-door Refrigerator
3.3. Export Price of Double-door Refrigerator
3.4 Export Destinations of Double-door Refrigerator
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4. 2018-2022 China Three-door Refrigerator Export Analysis
4.1. Export Volume of Three-door Refrigerator
4.2. Export Value of Three-door Refrigerator
4.3. Export Price of Three-door Refrigerator
4.4 Export Destinations of Three-door Refrigerator
4.4.1. By Export Volume
4.4.2. By Export Value
5. 2018-2022 China Four-door Refrigerator Export Analysis
5.1. Export Volume of Four-door Refrigerator
5.2. Export Value of Four-door Refrigerator
5.3. Export Price of Four-door Refrigerator
5.4 Export Destinations of Four-door Refrigerator
5.4.1. By Export Volume
5.4.2. By Export Value
6. 2018-2022 China Refrigerator Major Export Destinations Analysis
6.1. United States
6.3. United Kingdom
6.6. Other Export Destinations
7. China's Export Outlook for Refrigerators, 2023-2032
7.1 Factors Affecting China's Refrigerator Exports
7.1.1 Favorable Factors
7.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
7.2. China's Refrigerator Export Forecast, 2023-2032
7.2.1 Export Volume Forecast
7.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
7.2.3. Major Export Refrigerator Types Forecast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/enwbt5-report?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900