DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Research Report on China's Toy Animal Export 2023-2032" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In 2021, the global toy market grew strongly, recording its best performance in the past decade. With rising living standards, the rise of emerging markets, and increased per capita consumption of children aged 0-9 years globally, the toy industry is boosted with great growth potential.
According to the publisher's analysis, China is the world's largest toy producer and exporter, and China exports a large number of toys to the global market every year.
Toy animals is an important classification of traditional toys, product shape from the animal kingdom of various animals. According to the publisher's analysis, in 2021, China exported 2.223 billion toy animals, up 41.22% year-on-year, and exported US$3.262 billion, up 49.23% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 2.375 billion toy animals, up 36.43% year-on-year, and exported US$3.675 billion, up 46.42% year-on-year, both the export volume or export value have exceeded the whole year last year.
The average export price of toy animals from China has gradually increased in 2018-2022.The average export price of toy animals from China has continuously increased from US$1.21 each in 2018 to US$1.55 each in 2022 (Jan-Oct), an increase of 7.33% year-on-year during 2018-2022(Jan-Oct).
In 2021, China exported toy animals to more than one hundred and eighty countries and regions around the world, of which, by export volume, the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, the Russian Federation, Japan, Poland, Belgium, the Netherlands and Mexico are the main export destinations for Chinese toy animals.
The U.S. is the largest destination for China's toy animal exports. In 2021, China exported 770 million toy animals to the U.S., accounting for 34.65% of total toy animal exports that year, and exported US$1.330 billion, accounting for 40.77% of total exports.
China is the world's largest toy producer and exporter, with about 70% of the world's toys produced in China. Due to the advantages of low cost and wide variety of toys produced in China, the export volume of toy animals from China is expected to continue to rise in 2023-2032.
- China's Children's Toy Animal Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Children's Toy Animal Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Children's Toy Animal Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Children's Toy Animal Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Children's Toy Animal Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Children's Toy Animal Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Children's Toy Animal Export Market?
- Which Segment of China's Children's Toy Animal Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Children's Toy Animal Export?
Key Topics Covered:
1. 2018-2022 China's Toy Animal Export Analysis
1.1. China's Toy Animal Export Scale
1.1.1. China's Toy Animal Export Volume
1.1.2. China's Toy Animals Export Value
1.1.3. China's Toy Animal Export Price
1.2. China's Main Export Destinations of Toy Animals
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2. 2018-2022 China Plush Toy Animals Export Analysis
2.1. Export Volume of Plush Toy Animals
2.2. Export Value of Plush Toy Animals
2.3. Export Price of Plush Toy Animals
2.4 Export Analysis of Various Plush Toy Animals
2.4.1. Export Volume of Various Plush Toys and Animals
2.4.2. Export Value of Various Plush Toys and Animals
2.4.3. Export Price of Various Plush Toys and Animals
2.5 Plush Toy Animal Export Destinations
2.5.1. By Export Volume
2.5.2. By Export Value
3. 2018-2022 China Plastic Toy Animals Export Analysis
3.1. Plastic Toy Animals Export Volume
3.2. Plastic Toy Animals Export Value
3.3. Plastic Toy Animals Export Price
3.4. Export Analysis of Plastic Toy Animals by Type
3.4.1. Export Volume of Plastic Toys and Animals
3.4.2. Export Value of Plastic Toys and Animals
3.4.3. Export Price of Plastic Toy Animals
3.5. Plastic Toy Animal Export Destinations
3.5.1. By Export Volume
3.5.2. By Export Value
4. 2018-2022 China Metal Toy Animals Export Analysis
4.1. Metal Toy Animals Export Volume
4.2. Metal Toy Animals Exports by Volume
4.3. Metal Toy Animals Export Price
4.4. Export Analysis of Various Types of Metal Toy Animals
4.4.1. Export Volume of Various Metal Toy Animals
4.4.2. Export Value of Various Metal Toy Animals
4.4.3. Export Price of Various Metal Toy Animals
4.5 Export Destinations of Metal Toys and Animals
4.5.1. By Export Volume
4.5.2. By Export Value
5. 2018-2022 China Other Toy Animals Export Analysis
5.1. Other Toy Animals Export Volume
5.2. Other Toy Animals Export Value
5.3. Other Toy Animals Export Price
5.4. Other Toy Animals Export Analysis by Type
5.4.1. Export Volume of Various Other Toy Animals
5.4.2. Export Value of Various Other Toy Animals
5.4.3. Export Price of Various Other Toy Animals
5.5 Other Toy Animal Export Destinations
5.5.1. By Export Volume
5.5.2. By Export Value
6. 2018-2022 China Toy Animals Major Export Destinations Analysis
6.1. United States
6.3. United Kingdom
6.5. Russian Federation
6.6. Other Export Destinations
7. China's Export Outlook for Toy Animals, 2023-2032
7.1 Factors Affecting China's Toy Animal Exports
7.1.1. Favorable Factors
7.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
7.2. China's Toy Animal Exports Forecast, 2023-2032
7.2.1. Export Volume Forecast
7.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
7.2.3. Major Export Toy Animal Categories Forecast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1x58nl-report?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900